Old School POAS addicts - chat thread!

Lovn.sunshine

Girl Mom
Reaction score
Hi Ladies - wanted to start a chat thread [open to anyone] for those of us that go way back when; when we were all testing together in 2012/2013 that are now in the works of waiting but wanting to trying again! We'll include the WTT - wanting but waiting - and NTNP gals as I know, if you're at all like me, you go back and forth between them all! :blush::winkwink::haha:

We had a great group of women together before - so hopefully we can get a nice group going again - so here it is ladies! Lets chat about waiting, wanting and life in general! :)

EDIT: We've moved :) We're now under the NTNP section! :happydance:

Hey lovn. Found you!!
This thread is a great idea.

Hi ladies! I'll join :blush:. I'm not sure if we are even having more. I scheduled surgery to have my tubes tied on the 20th, but I told my dh I just can't do it. We have been ntnp since Haven was born. I still haven't had my first pp af. Dh said we could postpone surgery, but not ttc until we are sure one way or the other. We both want more children, but I'm just not sure it makes sense to have more.
Hopefully I will be an interesting situation in the mix!

Hi ladies!! So glad to have you both!!

Motherofboys - thanks :) Hopefully we can get the gang back together! How are your boys doing?

Luv - eak - that's coming up fast. Glad dh is on board for postponing until you can make a decision! How is Haven doing? The rest of your fam?

Hi ladies!! So glad to have you both!!

Motherofboys - thanks :) Hopefully we can get the gang back together! How are your boys doing?

Luv - eak - that's coming up fast. Glad dh is on board for postponing until you can make a decision! How is Haven doing? The rest of your fam?

Everyone is great! Growing fast & keeping me very busy. Just not busy enough to not feel broody again. I'm hopeless, lol. How is your family? How long do you think you will wait to try?

Haha I love it!! I would love to have a big family too, just financially, at this point, it can't happen :(

WE're good. Sofia STTN for the first time, in her own room, last night. Made DH bring up baby #2 as he had said before that once Sofia is sttn there's no reason to not have #2 [plus I O'd yesterday and for some reason he can always "sense" that I am :haha:] So the plan as of 2 days ago was wait until ~August... but as of today, probably next month :rofl:

If you do decide to try, when do you think you'll start?

Hi Lovn. I think we were on a page together a while back. I am not WTT with my OH, so figured I would jump on board with this.. probably TTC sometime this winter.

Hi Lovn. I think we were on a page together a while back. I am not WTT with my OH, so figured I would jump on board with this.. probably TTC sometime this winter.

Heeeey!!! I remember you!! How've you been? I'll pop over to your journal and have a snoop around! :thumbup:

Yay for having a perspective start time for TTC!! Exciting! :happydance:

I just realized I put "I am not WTT" ... I meant to say I am WTT.

I am hopeful to move him to an earlier start time.. but he wants to wait 6mo-1yr (or now it is 5-11mo) :)

I just realized I put "I am not WTT" ... I meant to say I am WTT.

I am hopeful to move him to an earlier start time.. but he wants to wait 6mo-1yr (or now it is 5-11mo) :)

I figured that's what you meant :)

That's not too long now!! At least in the mean time it's fun to practice :winkwink:

Wtt til september!! Or at least I hope...as soon as I got preggers sex hurt bad....real bad...my dr just said some women just hurt down there during pg. Well were still struggling. Ive been on estrogen cream and that helps a little. Its so frustrating! I miss sex so bad. We are able to have sex some now...but it still doesn't feel good and doesnt help that my libido is 0. :( and dh is concerned about it getting bad again with another pg and he doesnt want to feel used during ttc...which I understand. Im going back to my dr this month in hopes of more help. :(

Welcome heather! That's such a bummer about sex :( I can see where your dh is coming from thinking about if it will get worse after another pregnancy. My dh has said similar in regards to ttc. I just told him to enjoy sex while we have it, no matter the reason since it can be months between when we do it lol

I know its bad...but im trying to make him feel less used...so when I do want to ttc its not as bad. But I feel guilty inside for trying sex only right now in thoughts of ttc later. I love my dh dearly but my libido is nothing.

Boys are good thanks. DS3 will be starting school this year, which isn't helping, although I have DS4 home with me I still will feel lost at only having 1 there all day lol
DS1 and I are going out this evening for some special time, just the 2 of us.
DS4 is sitting and eating and trying to pull himself up now (but usually just ends up twisting round and ending up flat on the floor lol)

Heather I hope that things can improve on the sex side for you. I can understand your DHs concerns. Also my DH sometimes jokes about being used to make babies.

So how many babies does everyone have already? I've got 4.

Glad to gear your boys are doing good! :dance:

My af came back 6 weeks pp as I only bf for one month. Wasn't thrilled to have her back to be honest but oh well lol
We've got our one dd, hoping for a boy next. If we get our boy we may stop there. In our dreams we'd like 3-4 but financially 2 makes more sense.

I switched from exclusive bf to partially about 6 weeks ago so hoping she returns soon. I got my 1st af after ds1 at 2 months of partially bfing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->