Oliver has his 1st cold.

sweetsammi

1st time mummy and WTT
Reaction score
He is not a happy little dude! He literally has not slept for more than 30 mins for the past 3nights, the only thing he will eat is fromage frais and sips water. He isnt interested in his bottles, juice or solids. He spends all day sneezing, throwing up and screams all night long. His eyes are red and puffy. Feel so bad for him :( I'm exhausted cus ive been up with him past 3nights and am not well myself, just recovering from flu. He's not happy with me at the min as i just washed all his bogey gunk off his face! Is there much i can do for him? I'm trying to keep him hydrated and giving him nerofen for his pains and temp. x

Aw thats a shame :( hope you both fell better soon :hugs:

One thing I found that helped when Ryan had a cold was to make sure he was in the room with me when I was having a bath so that the steam cleared his airways. Maybe add some eucalyptus essential oils to the water too. Hope Oliver is better soon. x

:( hope Oliver is better soon hun:hugs:

Have you tried the steamy room trick? Does his nose need decongesting? If so try a couple of drops of saline solution and then using a nasal aspirator.
Hope he is better soon hun.

Saline drops are great for little noses, and like a few others said steamy rooms.
Hope he feels better soon xx:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"