Olympic Flame- How close is it coming to you??

We have it overnight at Bournemouth. Thankfully I'm in Scotland then :haha: Cannot deal with how mental the square will be that day....

Comes near me for sure but don't know what date. I'm about a 15 min walk from the Olympic stadium

It's not near my house but literally is going past my works....I'll just stand outside the front door :smug:

Its not passing through our town but it will be passing about 200m from my parents house so may go there to see it

It goes along my mums road right outside her house on 24th June so we've planned a BBQ!! :happydance:

Oh shit its coming really close to me, the high street like 3 minutes away from my road!

It's passing by my house about 5 minutes from where I am! I'll make sure I'm in work that day :haha:

Its coming to my town in July they don't seem to have picked all the roads yet though as its showing it through a load of houses!

They can keep their bloody flame to themselves! If I went marching around Britan with a big fiery stick I'd be arrested...

Nuff said.

:haha:

Its coming right past us I might go and look lol

its coming to my town. was shocked to hear the people selected have to pay about £200 for the torch and £35 for the holder.... ridiculous!!

The actuall Olympics comes through my area, there is currently new roads being laid causing so much chaos has been going on for last year and half and needs to be finished for July. I think its the cycling or something goes into hadleigh right by my house lol.

one of the 'torchbearers' was in my year at school she has aspergers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->