OMFG Please let me be 3rd time lucky UPDATE FALSE BFP

D

dawny690

........................................................................................................
OMFG I have a :bfp: Im really nervous about this girls (im going to cross post this as I have loads of places I need to announce this :happydance: im the first april one I think :D xxx

Update 9/04/09

I went to the doctors for my blood test results and they were :bfn: :( dont know what to think or feel tbh x

Attachments

• Image003.jpg
    Image003.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 246
Congratulations honey :hugs:

fingers crossed for a sticky bean!!

:wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee:

Congratulations!! Such a lovely line :D I'm so excited for you! Keeping everything crossed for a very sticky little bean and a very happy and healthy 9 months for you! :friends: x

Wow wow wow congrats dawny!!!!!!!!!!!xxxxxxx

I'd probably go from your possible ovulation date (and assume that was around 12th March going by some of your stats)...so you'd be 23dpo today and that would give you a due date of 3rd December :D x

I'd probably go from your possible ovulation date (and assume that was around 12th March going by some of your stats)...so you'd be 23dpo today and that would give you a due date of 3rd December :D x

That seems a bit too many dpo doesnt it though??

Maybe, but when else do you think you might have ovulated? I'm not sure how else you're going to get a more accurate date until you have your 12 week scan. It took a while for my lines to get a lot darker on those tests, and you might have had a fainter line a few days ago but as you had a bfn on Monday I'd stick with that for now :shrug: ..if anything it'll mean you get jumped ahead a bit at your scan which is always nice :lol: x

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH Wooooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::headspin::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::dust::dust:
Oh my god dawny thats defo a bfp am so pleased for you :cry:

Maybe, but when else do you think you might have ovulated? I'm not sure how else you're going to get a more accurate date until you have your 12 week scan. It took a while for my lines to get a lot darker on those tests, and you might have had a fainter line a few days ago but as you had a bfn on Monday I'd stick with that for now :shrug: ..if anything it'll mean you get jumped ahead a bit at your scan which is always nice :lol: x

Well if I went off that ov date I would be 5+1 today and its darker than the line I had at 19dpo with my last pg so im happy with that I have a blood test monday anyway so should come back :bfp: I hope then I might ask them to check numbers also I was told due to previous problems I will get a early reasurrance scan :dance: Just hope :baby: bubba is in the right place :cloud9: xxx

Oh dawny am so pleased for you heres to a sticky bean :)!!! Goes to show what a few days difference makes how many more sticks are you going to pee on now ??? :)

Our dates aint that different im 5 weeks tomorrow :) im taking it from the day i oved plus 14 days for now until i get my scan :)

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! (Again :rofl:)

Journal, TTC buddies and here.. Have I missed any???

Yay for Dawny and a super sticky baby!!!!

Hope you do get an early scan!! And nice timing with the blood test on Monday :D x

Oh dawny am so pleased for you heres to a sticky bean :)!!! Goes to show what a few days difference makes how many more sticks are you going to pee on now ??? :)

:blush: I actually think I will do another one Monday morning with FMU again as Im having bloods done that day and just hope that comes back a :bfp: too then I might (yeah right!!) wait til I get the blood results :cloud9:

Kota Just a few hun I did it in bfp announcements in lttc too :blush: and 1st tri :shhh: xxx

oh you can never poas to many times i say well make sure you keep us updated :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->