OMFG Please let me be 3rd time lucky UPDATE FALSE BFP

Hope you do get an early scan!! And nice timing with the blood test on Monday :D x

Thanks hun, im still shocked I didnt think I was pg after my :bfn: on monday with a FRER!! The bloods were booked last week as I wanted a general blood check and was cheeky and said while they were there could they do a hcg one The test looks darker now its dried :rofl: xxxx

Glad it's looking good! I can't believe you have the strength to stop at 1! I promised myself I'd wait at least until the next morning after my first line, and about 4 hours later I'd already done 3 :blush: :lol: x

Yay on your :bfp: hun! I have everything crossed for you :D :hugs: xxx

well done xxx congrats xxxxxxxx

Thats fab news,

Lots of sticky dust!! :dust::dust:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhh well done babe. i knew you could do it. i'm so proud. :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG Dawny!! I knew it!!! Congratulations hun!!!!! So happy for you!! Sending loads of sticky dust your way!!! :happydance: :dust::dust::dust: :happydance:

Congratulations hun, wishing you a happy, healthy, sticky pregnancy xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"