• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Omg...a Bfp!!!

Hope2BeAmommy

Reaction score
OMG...I can hardly believe it! Today I am 5 days late...yesterday over my lunch hour I went to go get a package of First Response HPTs and decided that if I hadn't started by this morning that I would test. Well, this being my first month off the pill I was trying really hard not to get my hopes up, so when I tested this AM I was expecting a negative (especially since I tested on Saturday and it was a negative)...So I Peed on the stick and went to get into the shower. I decided to take a quick peek before I hoped in and HOLY SMOKES!!! There were 2 dark lines staring back at me :D I am so excited I can barely stand myself!!! I am truly blessed! PRAISE GOD!​

Oh Congratulations on your :bfp: hun!! How exciting!!! I am so happy for you!! :dance:

O my Lord, first month off the pill, congratulations! What symptoms did you get in the past week or so? Do you FEEL pregnant (eg. did you have an inkling?). How exciting! xxx

:happydance: Fantastic News :happydance:

Hope you have a happy & Healthy 9 months :hugs:

O my Lord, first month off the pill, congratulations! What symptoms did you get in the past week or so? Do you FEEL pregnant (eg. did you have an inkling?). How exciting! xxx

It was REALLY suprising actually! I was convinced it was just symptoms of AF and my body readjusting...but I have been lightheaded the last 2 days, crampy, and moody. Other than that I feel great (KNOCK ON WOOD!!) It was more exciting than I could have expected! My boobs aren't sore, nothing...I have my first Dr. visit December 11th :D :D :D :D :headspin:

I'm like you, my mum and family are mega-fertile, getting PG at the drop of a hat and this is my first month TTC - but hey. I won't get my hopes up cos I don't 'feel' PG and I always thought I would just know. Only 2-3 days till AF due so not long to wait I guess but something tells me I'm not PG.

Well done and let us know how your appointment goes and keep us posted with your symptoms! x

I'm so happy for you!!! I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy. And even if I don't join you in the November BFP list I'll still be here rootin you on! Woohooo for a BFP!

A big congrats to you! What a surprise!

I hope you have a glorious and healthy 9 months being an expecting mother :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->