omg...amy's back!!

lulu0504

Bella's Mummy
Reaction score
^^in hollyoaks. Anyone else shocked then?

Can't wait for that to all unfold with her and ste and lucas!

omg how sad the funeral is and now the police!!!!! im in tears here x

whatttt what the hell happened then omg

Love it! That was good how they burst in but not really. Looks like amy is off again!

i missed the one when she died - what actually happend or wasnt i shown ??

sarah went on a parachute jump but lydia found out about steph and sarah having feelings again for eachother so in an attempt to kill herself lydia cut her own parachute strings, but they got mixed up and sarah had her parachute :(

awww why did she leave again?!?! :( i dont understand x

Amys a douche. Just watched first look and she's a very big douche!!!

i understand women with PND etc and dont wanna seem ignorrant but how could she just abandon them like that again :( does she have pnd? love her x

yeah she's got pnd. i feel sorry for amy, she wouldn't leave them like that if she wasn't ill.

i understand women with PND etc and dont wanna seem ignorrant but how could she just abandon them like that again :( does she have pnd? love her x

Yeah she has PND. Honestly, I love Caitlyn to pieces but I've nearly walked out on her twice due to PND. Couldn't leave though. Hard to understand if you've never had it x

yeah its sad, i know a few people who have suffered with PND but i really didn't think Amy was going to just leave again like that :( x

I think she comes back though, she took time out for personal reasons apparantly:shrug:

What? how did i miss that? I thought she was there at the end of the episode, did i dose off or is she still there? lol

The funeral was sad i hope Lydia gets found out!! Hope Zoe gets out of prison Archie is not going to stop!!
The one where Sarah died was so sad very well done though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->