Omg, bfp #7

M

Manicmum

We have 6 children already, and we're not ttc , infact we recently been discussing a vasectomy, but something made me test today I did clear blue plus, and a digital both come back positive,
Needless to say we shocked ( although stupidly I was on pill with sickness and didn't think about it)
I dunno What else to say other than eek ........

@Manicmum, sounds like we're living the same life. I just tested two days ago and my mouth is still open...in awww, except this will be #6 for us. My husband promised me he would get a vasectomy after we had our 5th twelve months ago. I just stopped breastfeeding, pills make my BP rocket so I don't take them anymore and I've tried other methods in the past that my body also did not agree with so I was just looking into how to chart my cycle, & use the thermometer so that I would know when not to do the do. I'm getting my tubes tied after this, no matter what promises he makes. On the bright side, I always wanted a large family as a little girl so I'm considering this as a blessing to be getting exactly what I always wanted as a child.

Congrats! We have a large family as well, so it's always nice seeing others really happy about adding to their brood. :D

@Manicmum, sounds like we're living the same life. I just tested two days ago and my mouth is still open...in awww, except this will be #6 for us. My husband promised me he would get a vasectomy after we had our 5th twelve months ago. I just stopped breastfeeding, pills make my BP rocket so I don't take them anymore and I've tried other methods in the past that my body also did not agree with so I was just looking into how to chart my cycle, & use the thermometer so that I would know when not to do the do. I'm getting my tubes tied after this, no matter what promises he makes. On the bright side, I always wanted a large family as a little girl so I'm considering this as a blessing to be getting exactly what I always wanted as a child.

Congratulation ,have you managed to get your head around it yet, I am struggling still, my husbands worried about the world outside our home ie what the neighbours will say etc , me I just worry about everything else lol , I too have said I am gonna have the op,he clearly too chicken too😊 and I cant keep having children , I too always wanted a big family too, 6 was alway my number looks like I be changing it too 7 😄

Congratulations, big families are lovely xxxx

Congratulation ,have you managed to get your head around it yet, I am struggling still, my husbands worried about the world outside our home ie what the neighbours will say etc , me I just worry about everything else lol , I too have said I am gonna have the op,he clearly too chicken too�� and I cant keep having children , I too always wanted a big family too, 6 was alway my number looks like I be changing it too 7 ��

Manicmum, no, I have not. I am still in shock. I have a 20 year old that I am sure is not going to be thrilled about it since I already have a 13 month old now. She was upset when my husband and I became pregnant with our now 4 year old. I tell her all the time how weird it is that my 1 and 4 year old is so attached to her when she was the one so upset by me getting pregnant with them. Normally I don't give a hoot of what people may think of me especially since financially my husband and I are very capable of raising 10 kids if we wanted to but for some reason this time I do care I guess because I already have a baby, I'm 41, and the only thing my Dad seems to have to say to me whenever I visit him is "please don't have any more kids because you're too old" and now here I am pregnant again. I think I would be able to wrap my head around it better if I didn't have to hear the negative comments from my family. It's still early so I haven't told anyone except my husband and he is so happy. I knew he wanted another one all along!

Thank you for the congrats. Congratulations to you as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->