Pookied8476

One tube mumma to 3 bubbas❤️
Reaction score
????

Attachments

• DC006A5C-E635-41E3-A0F8-8573C460A4C3.jpg
    DC006A5C-E635-41E3-A0F8-8573C460A4C3.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 37
Never heard of a false positive on a digital. Congratulations!

Highly unlikely. Possibly if you were using certain fertility drugs, rarely with some medications, but 99% of the time they're not wrong

Highly unlikely. Possibly if you were using certain fertility drugs, rarely with some medications, but 99% of the time they're not wrong

I used clomid this cycle but been testing since CD18 and all negative until now :/ now CD24! Also done a strip test this morning and was basically BFN so ... don’t want to get excited yet x

I've not heard of digital being a false positive either, they're not as sensitive so usually give a more accurate result! If you're getting BFN on others, I would contact your doctor, take your tests and request blood work!

Do you have a photo of the strip test? Was there anything faint??

I've not heard of digital being a false positive either, they're not as sensitive so usually give a more accurate result! If you're getting BFN on others, I would contact your doctor, take your tests and request blood work!

I did wake and drink and wee a few times inbetween sleep last night :shrug:

Attachments

• F4DF664F-EA77-4695-8A86-A93A0A9A17AF.jpg
    F4DF664F-EA77-4695-8A86-A93A0A9A17AF.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 92

I did wake and drink and wee a few times inbetween sleep last night :shrug:

Most of the time those are completely accurate! I only know of one time that one gave a false positive reading (for a friend) and it was because the test had expired.

Feeling very disheartened right now :(

Attachments

• AA6AAED8-4CE3-4F80-9D00-876A18D53560.jpg
    AA6AAED8-4CE3-4F80-9D00-876A18D53560.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 114
I see a faint line on that strip test though, unsure if there's much colour.

It could be that your first digital was more sensitive than the latest digital? I would definitely be asking for blood work to be done though!

Gonna be a fad test ain’t it :( i hate this waiting game..

I see a line on the IC i can't think of any reason for that to say positive if it wasn't so . Dont lose hope. Do a 4hour hold ...dont drink much at all and see what another test says. I always got better lines with smu or in the am xx

I know tou posted on my thread but I wanted to say. If you can manage a 4 hour hold thats when ive got the best results. I also got poor results with FMU and found SMU or evening worked better for me. However the less liquid i drank before the clearer the line. Ill keep an eye out and hope you get your great news soon x

You just have low levels at the moment that’s all. The second digi and the strip test are both clearly positive. In a couple of days the clear blue digi will be too.

Will be testing with a strip test in the morning ladies! I’m not feeling very optimistic atm x

Drove round half the city trying to get hold of some frer:( no luck X

Definitely feeling crap now :( pulled this from the clear blue website.. reason why I am doubting as I’ve had a CBD say pregnant when my Hcg was 12.5 in previous pregnancies.. I guess it really is a waiting game :/ the clear and simple strip and digi tests I’ve have been using state they are 25miu

Attachments

• A213DA6C-32A8-4ECD-AFA9-FA55F1CF4ACF.jpg
    A213DA6C-32A8-4ECD-AFA9-FA55F1CF4ACF.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh