OMG can't stop eatin!!!

vicwick

Expecting baba #2
Reaction score
I am eating everything and can't stop!!!! I'm getting so annoyed at myself cos i lost 25lb just befrore falling pregnant and am determined i'm not putting on a lot of weight this time round but i'm just being so bad and eating everything in sight!!! It doesn't help that eating is the only thing that gets rid of my MS.

Anyon else the same????

Absolutely! And what's worse, non of it is healthy but I just can't help myself. I was ashamed of myself the other day when I'd eaten 2 crumpets, 2 sausage rolls, a pot noodle and a Double Decker by lunchtime :blush:

Thank god its not just me!!! I feel like such a pig. I have eaten 3 weight watchers cakes already today!!!! Already agreed we're having a chinese for tea too :blush:

lol same here, and I'm getting married in 3 weeks! eeeek!

Awww congrats. I got married when i was 12 weeks pregnant with my 1st, was fantastic, we announced the pregnancy at the reception.

im the same, Im going to end up a big heffer!

Enjoy your wedding day!

Me too...it's all that is helping my MS at this point. I start feeling yukky if I don't eat. And same as you...it's not healthy. Mostly crackers, cheese, fruit snacks, pretzels...I am into salty right now.

Me too...it's all that is helping my MS at this point. I start feeling yukky if I don't eat. And same as you...it's not healthy. Mostly crackers, cheese, fruit snacks, pretzels...I am into salty right now.

mmm i want pretzels now lol

Awww congrats. I got married when i was 12 weeks pregnant with my 1st, was fantastic, we announced the pregnancy at the reception.

yay!!!! :happydance: That's exactily what we're going to do!!

What was everyones reactions like?? What was hubby's mother like??

i have been all over with my appetite one min couldnt eat then only eat in the evenings.... now i am regular breakfast snack lunch snack tea snack supper and bed lol xxxx

Hey hun, im the same at the moment, everything im eating doesnt seem to fill me up like it used to...feel like im getting huge!

yay!!!! :happydance: That's exactily what we're going to do!!

What was everyones reactions like?? What was hubby's mother like??

It was fab there's an audible gasp from everyone on the dvd i love it!!!! We had already told our family (parents and siblings) as soon as we found out but when we told her she cried, they've wanted grandkids for so long and DH's brother and sister in law can't have them sadly so she was so so happy. She was even more excited this time cos she's gonna have 2!!!

It was amazing i'm so glad we did announce it at the wedding, and we'll always have the dvd to show Alfie when he's older too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->