OMG Charlie only woke...

coz

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
up once last night for a feed :happydance: and that was it! i heard him figiting a few times but i only got up once , thanks to the advice off ema (on yesterdays thread) :thumbup: he didnt go to sleep till 10.30 and got up at 7.50, woke for feed at 3.30 and took 11 oz :o he was very awake when he woke for some reason but he got back to sleep after 30 mins and only had 1 nap yesterday day but im just glad he didnt wake as much :happydance: I hope its not a one off xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Nothing better then a sleeping baby, hope it continues for you! :hugs:

:wohoo: It worked good for you too!!! Jacob is younger but now only wakes twice for a feed and goes straight back down. And because i wait for him to be really tired for a nap in the day he is only having 2 longer naps in the day :)

Hope it continues for you :) XXX

:wohoo: It worked good for you too!!! Jacob is younger but now only wakes twice for a feed and goes straight back down. And because i wait for him to be really tired for a nap in the day he is only having 2 longer naps in the day :)

Hope it continues for you :) XXX

yes he had 1 hour and half nap at about 3pm instead of 2 naps i thought hed be nakerd by 8pm but he didnt go to sleep till 10.30 but only fed once, im really worrying as im due to go back to work just 2 days a week starting first week in january and i want him to sleep better i cant stop worrying about it . Today hes had an earlier kip at 12.45 he had an hour and half, i hope hes good again tonight xx

any luck last night?? xxx

he went to bed normal time again 8pm the night before was 10.30 he did wake quiet alot but he only fed once(thats a first) :happydance: normally its twice when he woke for 6pm feed i just kept patting his back and after about 30 mins of him figiting around in his cot he went back to sleep, he didnt wake as much i think at one point he slept for 3 hours . He seems to be figiting around alot in his cot though like hes not comfy the last few days hes started sleeping on his front too ive took him out of his sleeping bag cos i dont think he liked it hes been sleeping with his bum up in the air lol, i also noticed once when i went it and he was grisling a bit he had alot of wind he let it out and went back to sleep :rofl: xxx

he went to bed normal time again 8pm the night before was 10.30 he did wake quiet alot but he only fed once(thats a first) :happydance: normally its twice when he woke for 6pm feed i just kept patting his back and after about 30 mins of him figiting around in his cot he went back to sleep, he didnt wake as much i think at one point he slept for 3 hours . He seems to be figiting around alot in his cot though like hes not comfy the last few days hes started sleeping on his front too ive took him out of his sleeping bag cos i dont think he liked it hes been sleeping with his bum up in the air lol, i also noticed once when i went it and he was grisling a bit he had alot of wind he let it out and went back to sleep :rofl: xxx

Jacob fights alot in his sleep due to wind :) But can sleep through it. :) Hopefully things will get better before you go back to work. Im back in jan and DREADING working after only 4-5hours sleep! XXX

Jacob fights alot in his sleep due to wind :) But can sleep through it. :) Hopefully things will get better before you go back to work. Im back in jan and DREADING working after only 4-5hours sleep! XXX

i really want to go back work but decided on just weekends as then dave can charlie whilst im working, i love my job so much its nice to get out for a bit and have a bit of me time allthough i bet il still miss charlie haha, i just hope hes sleeping better il keep you updated , are you going back full time ? x x x

i really want to go back work but decided on just weekends as then dave can charlie whilst im working, i love my job so much its nice to get out for a bit and have a bit of me time allthough i bet il still miss charlie haha, i just hope hes sleeping better il keep you updated , are you going back full time ? x x x

no part time till may then full time, but with my job part time is still 20+hours as its very demanding. Even on maternity im doing a few accounts i just cant pass on to my temp. :) But i know what you mean about having time to yourself. I go the gym 3 nights a week only for an hour while OH baths jacob just to get some ME time xxx

no part time till may then full time, but with my job part time is still 20+hours as its very demanding. Even on maternity im doing a few accounts i just cant pass on to my temp. :) But i know what you mean about having time to yourself. I go the gym 3 nights a week only for an hour while OH baths jacob just to get some ME time xxx

oh thats good ive not really had any time away from charlie since hes been born ive had 3 hours away while i helped out at work thats it , allthough i love being a mum i like to socalise alot and i think it will do me good xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->