OMG - Circumscision Video.

hypnorm

Reaction score
I have no idea why i just watched this, but i was looking for info on home births and i got on to the natural childbirth site and saw circumcision and just thought i would have a read, well there is a video at the end of the page, and i clicked on it, my god i am now in tears! probably hormones too but christ fair play to those that have done it to their children but there is no way on earth i could or would even want to do do that to my son.
They say it doesn hurt but what I heard there from that baby was pure distress and pain.

https://www.hip-chick-pregnancy-guide.com/circumcision.html

You didn't include the link darl.

Sorry blaming it on pregnancy brain!!

OMG! I had to stop watching, I'm in tears :cry::cry:
There's no way I could do that to my little Joey!!

That's awful...I watched the first minute and had to stop...5 mins long?? :(

I never considered having it done anyway but if I had I'm sure that would have changed my mind. Sam's got more injections today and even the second of pain from that makes me feel so guilty :(

OMG!!! I cant watch it after a couple of secs of him crying i had to turn it off......NOWAY would i put my son through that!! Xx

I'm really worried because Oliver's dad and grandad all had to be circumcised when they where kids because they both had that problem where there foreskins don't grow with there willy's..I cant understand how something like that could be heriditory but it does seem to be the case with them. So i'm concerned the same may happen to Oliver. His dad told me all about it, he was only 7, and its sounds horrific- really wouldnt want my lil man to go through that x

i couldnt watch it either i had to stop when he started crying :cry: do they really still do it like tht these days?!?

I couldnt even watch that! How the hell can people sit there watching their baby being strapped to a table n crying....evil *******s lol

Oh my god, im so shocked...
I cannot stop crying, i didnt even think they would do it while baby is awake!!
wow i just cant belive it, thats awful im really speechless :sad2::sad2:

I watched it because i didnt really know what it involves, and thought i couldn't really offer an opinion if i didnt know what i was talking about. I thought it was a quick procedure not 5 mins of strapping a baby down, at one point they unstrap his hands and say 'that might calm him down a bit'....

i didnt watch it all, just couldnt. it truley is shocking, that cry is heart breaking :(

I'm really worried because Oliver's dad and grandad all had to be circumcised when they where kids because they both had that problem where there foreskins don't grow with there willy's..I cant understand how something like that could be heriditory but it does seem to be the case with them. So i'm concerned the same may happen to Oliver. His dad told me all about it, he was only 7, and its sounds horrific- really wouldnt want my lil man to go through that x

I'm sure if it does have to be done you must be able to demand at least a local anaesthetic so they can't feel anything x

Sorry girls I can't believe another thread has been started on circumcision again especially after the last thread.

If you don't agree with it

a) don't have it done
b) don't watch videos showing one incident or at all

I think it is harsh as it makes people who are having their babies circumcised feel victimised - it is freedom of choice as much as people who drink and smoke throughout their pregnancies - whilst I don't agree with it I choose not to add to or start up threads promoting bad feelings.

I am sorry but my hormones are strong today and I am sick of seeing threads about this issue.

I appreciate freedom of speech but please accept peoples freedom of choice.

rant over have a nice day x

Sorry girls I can't believe another thread has been started on circumcision again especially after the last thread.

If you don't agree with it

a) don't have it done
b) don't watch videos showing one incident or at all

I think it is harsh as it makes people who are having their babies circumcised feel victimised - it is freedom of choice as much as people who drink and smoke throughout their pregnancies - whilst I don't agree with it I choose not to add to or start up threads promoting bad feelings.

I am sorry but my hormones are strong today and I am sick of seeing threads about this issue.

I appreciate freedom of speech but please accept peoples freedom of choice.

rant over have a nice day x

I was not trying to make anyone feel victimised at all, i like to have an open mind and try and find out about things before i comment on them, this is not the only video i have seen and most have been quite similar.
Just this one really shocked me, and upset me.
If the mods feel that this is too over bearing then please remove the post, it was not meant to cause offence but more as education.

I am sure you haven't meant to cause offence to anyone.

I just feel that this is personal choice and is unfair to post a video of this effect as it isn't helpful I don't think.

Most people who choose to or not to have their boys circumcised are educated to make that decision already hence why people do or don't.

Also because the last thread on circumcision got out of hand x

ugh, I couldn't watch more than 30 seconds of it.
It is such a ridiculous practice, poor kids.

Ok, I noticed that whenever there is a post about a controversial topic, there is always an argument that is inevitably produced. You know, people sometimes have to express their own opinion. She doesn't agree with circumcision, neither do I - BIG DEAL! No one was attacked or meant to feel victimized. Sometimes freedom of speech is a good thing.

wow another thread about circumcision, and so soon after the last one.

what I can't figure out is 'why post the video?'... I mean we all know where to find it if we wanted to (funny because I stumbled across the very same video a few days ago too)... but to post the video seems to an attempt to insight outrage at those members that of their own choice are pro-circumcision. Spartacus got it right... if you don't want it done, a.) dont do it, b.) don't watch the video and c.) yes we all know what the procedure entails, but you don't have to post it! That's just asking for an argument.

wow another thread about circumcision, and so soon after the last one.

what I can't figure out is 'why post the video?'... I mean we all know where to find it if we wanted to (funny because I stumbled across the very same video a few days ago too)... but to post the video seems to an attempt to insight outrage at those members that of their own choice are pro-circumcision. Spartacus got it right... if you don't want it done, a.) dont do it, b.) don't watch the video and c.) yes we all know what the procedure entails, but you don't have to post it! That's just asking for an argument.

Why post the video, because i was that shocked by it!! And i dont think that every one would be able to find the video, I am not insighting outrage at all, the video is factual and is done for education. Probably the poll wasnt the best thiing to do but i dont know who to remove it once done.
I didnt see the result of the last post on this topic so i can't comment.

In my post i have put 'fair play to those that have had this done, but it is not some thing i could do' so in no way was i having a go at anyone.

Some times you see things and think OMG and you have to get someone to see it to make sure that you weren't over reacting today was one of those days! probably preg hormones havent helped either.

But please remove thread if you think it would be best.

I applogise if i have caused any offence to anyone it was not my intention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->