OMG - Circumscision Video.

I hadn't realised there was a thread that had got out of hand, but to be honest I was interested because I had no idea exactly what was involved - I'd always been under the impression that it was much quicker and simpler than that. I didn't take the thread to be anything other than someone sharing something they were upset about - and while I personally don't agree with it and wouldn't have it done on my kids I wouldn't ever criticise anyone for choosing to have it done.

Sorry SC - I'm not trying to argue with you either, just saying that I don't believe anyone was doing anything other than stating their opinions, not attempting to start an argument x

yes we all know what the procedure entails,

Actually i had NO idea what it entails! all i knew it was cutting or removing foreskin in someway but that was only a vague idea so i looked to find out.

But please remove thread if you think it would be best.

Don't get me wrong I think that most things are up for debate (and I love a good debate LOL), but this a touchy subject and open to exchanges of a lot of heated words and slurs (like we saw last time).

I hadn't realised there was a thread that had got out of hand... I'm not trying to argue with you either, just saying that I don't believe anyone was doing anything other than stating their opinions, not attempting to start an argument x

Unfortunately these threads get out of hand very quickly, I just think it should be delt with a little prospective in mind. To show parents that never ever intended to circumcise their son are of course going to have a pretty strong emotional reaction to the video, where as any responsible parent will be aware of what the procedure entails before making that choice (and if they don't then they'll look for the video).

I'm not wanting an argument either. As long as we all remember that this is one subject that you'll never get a unanimous agreement on.

x. :)

I agree with Stir Crazy's response.

It is true if you had never had any intention of having it done it probably does appear horrific to you but people don't make decisions lightly on these subjects and look into these before and are educated on the subject.

I also wasn't looking for an argument but just didn't want to see comments like there were before on the last thread. It got quite heated the last discussion so didn't want it to get out of hand like it did last time.

Happy Afternoons :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->