omg did anyone see the vampire diaries?

mummy2lola

Mum to 2 trying for 3
Reaction score
It's getting better and better each week and Damon is finally getting the girl by the look of things,stefans a great baddie aswell :thumbup: completely useless thread but I was sitting there in suspense the whole way through xx

Yeh ive seen the next 2 aswell online, it gets better. There is a thread on vampire diaries in tv and entertainment x

Thanks Hun,ooooo what website do I go on to watch the next two? Xx

I watch them on youtube, they take ages to find though and only stay up for a week from when they are aired in the usa, im sure theres some sites you can watch them but dont know which ones sorry x

i love vamp diarys, i never miss it and its just getting better and better, in my dh words its' better than that shit you make me watch all the time', ie the twilight saga lol, i love em all but true bloods my fav!!

WHAT???? Has a new season started??? I can't believe I have missed this. This is the worst news ever. What time is it on? What channel? How many episodes have I missed? What have I missed? I am gutted.

I know Hun,since having Lola I had no idea it was coming back and I missed the first one but they r on iplayer.it's on Tuesdays at 9pm and I THINK you've missed about 4.Stephan and claus track down a load of werewolves and try to turn them into hybrids but it kills them all and clause doesn't know why (it's coz Helena never really died).the gorgeous Damon is still trying to track Stephan down but when he finally does he thinks stephan is gone forever and evil has moved in.errrrmmmm then claus awakens his sister and she needs her necklace to contact the original witch who performed the hybrid curse and stefan realises it's the necklace he gave Helena.the siste realises that he has a secret and they take him back to mystic falls where they quickly find Helena.claus tried to then turn Tyler into a hybrid and uses helenas blood when he wakes up and it works so he needs helenas blood to turn everyone.Damon saves her and they go home and it's all romantic and then Stefan walks in (after claus turned off all his human emotions) and sees he's living there to keep and eye on Helena till claus returns....there all caught up lol xx

Thank you mummy2lola, it sounds ace, especially Damon and Helena (was going to call my LO this if we had a girl!!). the grandparents have LO this morning so instead of catching up on sleep I'll be catching up on TVD. X

I would aswell lol let me know what u think! :thumbup: xx

Bliss, LO gone to grandparents now and am just about to watch first episode on itv player. I'll check back in after 4 hours of Damon! Yay x

It 'elena' lol not helena xx

Do u know what,I put Elena at first and it didn't look right,I deleted it and put Helena then deleted and put Elena and then changed it again lol damn I picked the wrong one lol xx

It 'elena' lol not helena xx

Do u know what,I put Elena at first and it didn't look right,I deleted it and put Helena then deleted and put Elena and then changed it again lol damn I picked the wrong one lol xx

Lmao I was reading the post thinking maybe shes just spelt it wrong but the someone else wrote helena and I thought omg they really think its helena not elena lmao x

No I knew she's definitely an E Lana but suck at spelling.the post originally had "clause" and I read through and quickly deleted all the e's :rofl: xx

No I knew she's definitely an E Lana but suck at spelling.the post originally had "clause" and I read through and quickly deleted all the e's :rofl: xx

hehe, I think it's Klaus (at least, that's what it is in the books)

Awwwwww noooooooo it is klaus aswell.I'm literally dying here now with embarressment....if there's spelling mistakes there then don't tell me :haha: xx

:haha: I love damon!!! Hes deffinatly the fitter brother! :cloud9:

I'm slightly obsessed with him lol I think it must b his attitude aswell tho coz I didn't fancy him as "boon" in "lost" xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->