omg have you looked down there lately? rant ahead!

brittany12

Mommy x’s 2
Reaction score
I'm assuming Its cause I've never given birth before that that's the reason I'm freaking out or maybe cause I feel huge or maybe its just hormones but OMG!!!Its

Down there is 1) eww too hairy for me because too hard to keep up with considering I can't see it and can barely reach it
2) looks so dang swollen and huge!!!
3) I'm pretty sure its changed colorsttoo!

I wish I felt as sexy as some women do, but I'm far from it. My legs hardly get shaved because its become an Olympic sport to reach them, lift them up and keep bent over long enough. My vagina looks like a monster. My belly has an ugly dark line down the middle along with a weird looking belly button and weird red marks below my bellybutton! I have new lovely stretch marks on my hips. My boobs are 5 times their normal size and those are definitely darker and same goes for my nipples! My hands, feet and now my face too are starting to swell. I can barely walk right because I have a need to hold my crotch because it hurts so bad. Not to mention that rap song from like 2007/2008 ish "lean back" has a whole new meaning when it comes to pregnancy and standing or walking. My nipples have a new burning/tingling sensation. My back aches 24/7 and I'm a walking gas machine and I refuse to let it out around my husband so that creates its own issues.

Bottom line.. I feel gross and I still have 7 weeks left!

Sorry for the rant- I really tried to go the entire pregnancy without complaining.

It helps to shave if you have a mirror in front of you! I sat on the edge of the tub and had a full body mirror in the tub and shaved that way! I was thinking of getting a wax a couple weeks before my due date but I've never gotten a wax before and it wouldn't be nice to have some kind of allergic reaction around that time.

I've tried using the handheld mirror but I'm right randed and unable to switch and shave left handed lol. Makes for a very interesting look

I'm very proud that I actually managed to shave a couple days ago, think that's the last time I will for a while now haha :rofl: It's bloody difficult!

I'm really swollen too, just looks puffy! Ah the joys of being heavily pregnant!

Go get a bikini wax. I still go now and will throughout the rest of my pregnancy. So much easier - but I suppose if you've never had waxing before you might not want to start now!

Welcome to late pregnancy, isn't it delightful? !

Dh shaves for me now, my whole genital area is swollen , it feels terrible but it's normal and will go back to normal.

My dh is not bothered at all and loves my pregnant body so don't be too self conscious.
Xx

I'm right with you on most of that ...

i can't reach down there to shave, and i just manage to shave my legs but not without difficulty !! :D

My boobs are fairly sore or more embarrassingly they leak!!
I only have 18 days to go so been sexy is just damn near impossible ... sorry for the TMI but sex has become a major hassle as no matter what postion we try, baby kicks ... and it puts us off alittle, especially if you get a foot to the ribs in the middle of it!!

Thankfulky, my OH is bloody amazing and has a good sense of humore about all this and tells me im beautiful all the time, along with love and cuddles ... so he has made the whole thing alittle easyer on me. :)

Dh doesn't mind at all however I can't get in the mood do to it :/

Im going to attempt a shave when I hit 39 weeks! Wish me luck... Lol. Ive been told not to wax if you havent done it before as your skin down there is really sensitive during pregnancy x

I haven't shaved for about 4 months.. I don't even know where to start now! lol. I used a mirror all them moons ago and it was sooo difficult. He's just so low. I wouldn't trust my oh with a razor down there either.

Im also swollen every were and have stretch marks from the tops of my thighs up to either side of my belly button. Even have a few on my vagina.. how!?

So long to go as well :(

I've tried waxing once.. Most painful thing ever! I'll eventually spend 10 hours one evening shaving.. Guess I'll just try to feel around and imagine lol!

I'm so sorry but that made me laugh!
I understand every bit of it.
Did you not know that if you can't see the hair down there then it doesn't exist!? That's what I've been telling myself anyway 😂
I've put being sexy on hold for a while, my OH doesn't seam to mind and has taken the opportunity to let himself go a bit as well.
You've just got to try and laugh about it, it won't last forever thank goodness.

Awww Brittany :hug: :) :) :)
I just had to giggle to myself reading this :)

I'm so sorry but that made me laugh!
I understand every bit of it.
Did you not know that if you can't see the hair down there then it doesn't exist!? That's what I've been telling myself anyway 😂
I've put being sexy on hold for a while, my OH doesn't seam to mind and has taken the opportunity to let himself go a bit as well.
You've just got to try and laugh about it, it won't last forever thank goodness.

I like that.. putting sexy on hold. Definitely going to use that lol. My OH has probably put on the same amount I have too, which I've got to admit makes me feel better.

Haha, yes, your hoohaa looks like a swollen, hairy alien when you're pregnant. But don't worry, it does go back to normal size, shape and colour after the birth. :lol:

Thank goodness! What a relief to know it'll not be so scarey looking forever! Hopefully my boobs will go back to their normal size too. I am not a fan of the big boobs although dh is

Thank you for this post! Exactly how I feel - good to know I'm not alone :))

My sexy is definately on hold lol.

I can still shave but I depend on "feeling"...I bet if I can take a look it'll look terrible.

Do you have a full length mirror anywhere? Even in the bedroom? Try using that to guide you.

I didn't notice my linea nigra this time...but I've honestly always had one. Pregnancy made it a bit darker.

It's okay to complain hun :hugs: we all understand and have our own body insecurities regarding our changing bodies. It's great if you have a supportive oh!

Oh I can't even see down there but to be honest I really am not bothered. It'll look far worse once a baby has been pushed out of it. Last time I had a load of stitches and I was convinced I had some sort of weird vaginal haemorrhoids and when the midwife looked at it (as I was freaking out) she said it was my stitches. Nobody told me stitches are lumpy. Eurrrgh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->