omg have you looked down there lately? rant ahead!

Oh I can't even see down there but to be honest I really am not bothered. It'll look far worse once a baby has been pushed out of it. Last time I had a load of stitches and I was convinced I had some sort of weird vaginal haemorrhoids and when the midwife looked at it (as I was freaking out) she said it was my stitches. Nobody told me stitches are lumpy. Eurrrgh!

Ah yes, my c-sec stitches were lumpy too! Wonderful memories!!! :wacko:

I managed to shave last night!! Hoohaa and legs! It was off of feel so it may look bad, but to me it looks good ;)

I don't look. What I don't know can't hurt me :rofl:

I hear ya!

Pregnancy is not glamorous!!!

I taught myself early on how to shave down there blindly..... So I do it once a week despite massive massive varicose veins down there! So yes, I get the swollen monster..... Had that last pregnancy and now I also have massive varicose veins everywhere down there ( since 22 weeks!).

How about getting a pedicure? Always makes me feel better!

lol... that was my point to cause I can't see it :haha:

I am planning on a pedicure and to get my hair done sometime around the end of February first of March right before she's due! That way I can feel somewhat hot and can manage to make myself dtd to try to jump start labor!

Oh dear God this is on the to do list for this weekend, dreading it! DH refuses to help at all, refused with the last two also. I also need to paint my toenails as he's refused to help with that too, think I may decide to be sore down below for a good few months longer than I am :haha:, serve him right!

Oh my goodness, I cannot get past the fact that you don't fart in front of your husband! You have got to set yourself free, woman! lol

And let's be clear here, yes your hoo-ha will most likely go back to "normal" after baby arrives, but it might not be right away! Give it at least a few weeks to snap back into place. ;)

ETA: Well done on shaving! Seriously, that is quite the feat! :)

Lol.. I just can't do it! I have a few times but as for just whenever.. I just can't do it. I can count on two hands how many times I've farted in front of him in the 9 years we'vebeen ttogether. I just hate farts period lol!

I can't believe you don't fart in front of OH! :haha:
I do all the time. I just can't imagine living in discomfort for long enough to get to the other room in hopes he won't smell or hear me! :haha:
As for shaving....I've given up for now. I have a bikini trimmer that I use to trim all over, but now that I can't see anything, I know it's just going to be uneven and horrible looking. OH wouldn't help shave last time, but I'm thinking of enlisting his help this time. At the very least, I'm hoping he'll help me tidy it up, if I can get the majority of it done.
As for my legs, I haven't attempted them in almost four weeks. I was thinking of trying today. I'm turning into a bit of a sasquatch!!

haha this post made me laugh. I am feeling the same, my biggest fear about labour is having time to shave my girly parks and get some veet on the bikini line and shave my legs. I have been using hair removal cream on my belly line lol. I swear I am hairier in pregnancy, my bikini line is growing down my inner thighs and I have stretch marks all over my inner thighs and on my tummy too. I would not even ask my other half to look down there right now. I have been squatting and shaving every few days now because I am due anytime.

honestly cant believe this is my biggest issue, I bet midwives have seen worse though or simply don't care

No fair, my boobs haven't gotten any bigger whatsoever! In fact, compared to the giant stomach underneath them...they look smaller!

Is this just a thing some women have happen and others their boobs just stay exactly the same?

I also "shave blindly" and just hope it looks ok... haha. I just shave the sides where I don't want my hair playing peeka boo around my underwear and then the rest I just trim with scissors.

I also think when the time comes for the baby to make their appearance we will give a rats ass about our appearance. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->