Omg help me! Did. Baby stick after miscarriage?

bizebee

Reaction score
i have been confused all month. I took a yesterday on 11/02 and it was positive. Right then I started bleeding pretty heavy for about 4 days. The week before that I had hair loss, fatigue,constipation, my face was breaking out bad, nipples throbbing and to the bathroom. After the bleeding stopped I took another test and it was neg. I ride the train to work and all month I been having bad nausea. All the other symptoms never faded except. The breast tenderness. But today I woke up and the feel like they are going to explode. I have also been having horrible gas pain. Whats going on?

Thanks Ozzieshunni I plan on going soon I just changed Insurance so I have to wait until the 15th.

:hugs: I hope you find out your answers :hugs: Not knowing must be terrible :-(

btw, have you taken another test yet? And you said the loss was on 11/2?

Yes I took one after the bleeding stopped on the 6th. (-).

Hmmm, well, it's now the end of November.....maybe you should take another test?

Seeing a (-) result feeling this way would bring me to a whole new level.

:-( I know hun, but maybe that's why you're experiencing symptoms :hugs:

I hope everything turns out OK for you hun. Hopefully your doctor can tell you what's going on. If you have miscarried, you need to get checked as there is a risk of infection if there is anything remaining. It could also be that you are still pregnant, either way you need to see a professional. Fingers crossed for you :hugs: xxx

Ill try and pick one up today when the hubs gets home.

No worries, that's what we're all here for! Lots of support and :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->