OMG I got my BFP! and did everything Wrong!!

lalitas charm

Mummy to Bethan & Piplet
Reaction score
OMG I got my :bfp:!!

I've just POAS (or PIAB - peed in a box) as AF is 2 days late!! Its pretty clear but not quite as dark as the control but definitely there.

I was convinced that I wasn't as my DH was here for most of my fertile period so I must have Ov late!! Also last night I was convinced that the :witch: wuold turn up this morning!! I only tested as I had that niggle in my head as I have completely gone off eating yogurts and I eat at least 2 or 3 a day normally!! I've been feeling a bit nauseous for a few days but thought that it was a tummy bug as some other people at work are feeling that way, maybe they are pregnant too!!! I just bought 4 tests as I thought I'd need them for the next couple of cycles!!

I'm in shock! Unfortunately I cant tell my DH yet as he is in the middle of a hugely important thing for work and I dont want to distract him and also I dont want him to be distracted and not think about how big this news is!! So you guys are the only people I am going to tell until Monday!! OMG!! I dont know how I am going to keep this to myself!!

Sorry for the essay!! xoxo :hug:

Congratulations, when i fell pregnant last year my hubby was away when i thought i ov'd and i was amazed i was pregnant as it was our first cycle too. I also had to wait 4 days to tell my hubby! Just enjoy knowing and think of the lovely time ahead. Good luck! x

WOW LUCKY DUCK!!!! Huge huge congrats on your :bfp: and good luck keeping it a secret bet your BURSTING! to tell him!!! x x x :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you!! I'm in complete shock as I genuinely didn't think that I could be!! He wont be home until tomorrow lunch time and I wont see much of him tomorrow as I am meeting a friend for coffee (now added to the list of things i'm not allowed......) but I would LOVE to phone him right now and tell him!! but I wont!! Now I have to think of an excuse not to have a drink this weekend..........

Good luck to you guys and heaps of :dust: xoxo

ah wow i remember how great it feels. congrats sweet! x x x x

Now I have to think of an excuse not to have a drink this weekend..........

just say you're on anti-biotics!!

Congrats to you!!! Got my BFP today too!!

I hope everything goes well for you, and can't wait to hear how your hubby takes the awesome news!!!
Please do share with us after you tell him!!!

Tiff

CONGRATULATIONS, hope it all goes well and you have a happy and healthy
miracle xx

Thank you!! I hope you all get your :bfp: soon!!

I'm delighted for you too Tiff!! I'm only starting to calm down and stop trembling!! Cant wait to tell DH!! I'm going to do it on Tues and make him a nice dinner and spring it on him afterwards!! I think that I'll get a digi and then take the test and wrap it for him as a wee present..............

congrats i dont know how you will mnage to not tell him i was screaming it from the roof half of england knew by the end of the day lol xx

Congratulations! hope you have a healthy 9 months!

I nearly told him over the phone a wee while ago!! Its so difficult!!! I called my best friend and told her!! I had to tell someone!! She has promised not to tell him that I told her before him!! If I hadn't spoken to someone I would have burst!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->