OMG, I gota BFP after MMC in June...been trying for 3 years

Puddleduck

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
I am so happy I tested yesterday at 11dpo after having vertually no symptoms and thinking I was out for another month. I lost my little bean in June this year after trying for 3 years and we were devestated. I feel like I have been given a second chance and I am sooooo happy.

Here is how we did it as I love reading other peoples methods:

100mg Clomid

We BD on days 10,12,14,16 and I think I ovulated on day 13 as I used OPKs. After BDing I stayed in bed till morning without getting up and I am sure this must have done the trick.

Tested this morning on ClearBlue Digi ' Pregnant 1-2 weeks ' :happydance:

Please stick little Pob
:dust:

Congratulations, I am so happy for you. I know more than most (unfortunately) how much this means to you :hugs:

Congratulations, I am so happy for you. I know more than most (unfortunately) how much this means to you :hugs:

Good Luck on your journey Clueless, dont give up hope. We had been trying for 3 years and have managed to fall pregnant twice this year. Really hope this is it for us and it's a sticky bean with a heartbeat.

:hugs:

congratulations.... these stories are heartwarming.. wishing you a positive and healthy 9 months.....

stick pob stick! x

Congrats Puddleduck, and thanks for sharing your success story!
Sending tons of sticky dust your way :)

Great to see you post in here - huge congrats hun! :dust:

congrats and i hope you have a lovely and worry free 9months girl ;)

:yipee: Congratulations puddleduck!!! :happydance:

Congratulations :) wishing you all the best for the next nine months and beyond x x x x

Wow! Congratulations, i'm so pleased for you :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->