OMG I know there is a chat threat but....

Babyshambelle

Olivia's mum & pregnant!
Reaction score
.....I THINK MY SANTA NAPPY HAS ARRIVED!!! WHAT DO I DO NOW?????

There is a card on the outside!! I can guess who it is from :lol: Do I tell you all who it is though??? Am I the first???

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Actually....there isn't a card on the outside!!! I think its actually in with the nappy!!! OMG I'm never going to last til christmas!!!!!!

haha i know who it is aswell

i think

hide it! quick! put it under the stairs lmao

x

OMG i'm soooo gutted i didnt get to do this :hissy: I cant believe i didnt have internet :cry: I hate you all

:rofl: I dont know jealousy is pretty powerful :)

Omg how come you and ellie both know who yours is?!!! Argh!!! Hide it!

Hm, on second thoughts, ask Rick to bury it, then you have no choice but to wait!

:rofl:

Haha...I might give it my mum to take to Derby until christmas!! I certainly can't get hold of it then :lol:

I hope mine comes soon so I can post it off! Can't believe you have yours already!

HURRY UP NAPPY!!!!

OMG !!! i think i know who yours is from too !!! LOL how exciting !! i really dont know how you'll last till xmas!! ......... still waiting for mine to coeme so i can post it *taps finders impatiently on laptop!*

omg that made no sense at all !!LOL tapping finders on the laptop ! and waiting for things to coeme ?!?!?!?! can you tell i'm getting excited !!!

OMG, that was quick, i don't even expect mine to arrive to me till early Dec!!!

lol i cant wait for the next few weeks when everyone statys hetting their fluff and speculating who bought for who!!!!!! gonna be soooo funny!LOL

haha i know its gna be sooo much fun! although once i get mine im gna be trrawling past posts and seeing who is from where so i can find out early :blush:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"