• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OMG I loooook pg!!

bestestmummy

2 Gorjus babies~ttc #3!
Reaction score
Think I am only approx 3 dpo and OMG the bottom of my tummy is sooooo bloated....look as tho ie drunk 2ltr of juice! anyone else experience this post ovulation?? oh and boobs are killng me! think af is coming!!!

Im only 1DPO and my boobs are killing me....why i dont know as i dont normally get sore boobs at this time only around AF time...

well thats what im thinking I have all the symptoms of up and coming AF! maybe I OV much earlier than I thot and AF is coming..... I only thot I ov'd due to CM :cry: just my luck! Do u kno for sure u OV'd xx

Yh maybe or you OV'ed 2's you never know.
Yh i did know as i had really sharp pains in my right side and tested with OPK and got slight positive on saturday then a stong positive on sunday and Oved on monday so i ovulated 12 hours after positive test i got. x

Oh well if going by cm i have last af 8th may makes me cd26 (last on 48) thurs/fri/sat lots cm dried up by sunday so think i ov'd on sun/mon! fingers x for both of us when u testing?

My last af was may 6th, same boat! I ov'd that week of the 18th. Still waiting to see if AF will show, so far im two days late.

Good luck to you ladies!

Oh well if going by cm i have last af 8th may makes me cd26 (last on 48) thurs/fri/sat lots cm dried up by sunday so think i ov'd on sun/mon! fingers x for both of us when u testing?

I think ill be testing 14th june fingers crossed.
When you testing? x

sometimes after ov i have sore boobs and bloated, infact have many 'preg' symptoms over ovulation including nausea....

However the month i found out i was pregnant with my 2nd my first sign was 'looking' pregnant almost immediately after ov.... it never went down either so ya never know!! fingers crossed xx

Well here's hoping all cramps and that have gone not so bloated! I'm going holiday 22. June so if af duznt show prob around 18th xx

hi, i got my :bfp: just yesterday at 9dpo and the first sign that i thought i mite be was that my bbs were sore from the day of ov and never stopped being sore just got worse to the point today that i cant even touch them!...my cp this cycle was like a yo-yo and with my cm i thought i had an infection!!..(tmi sorry) ive posted a thread with my symptoms from ovulation til today if you want to have a look its in the 2ww section....fx'd this is your and everyone elses month x

Oh no plz help girls......

No symptoms at ALL today no cramping/bloating nuffin oh well except a lil sore boobs.....

Anyway ladies TMI..... me and Oh dtd tonight and afterwards i felt like a clot falling dwn when i iped there was blood :cry: have a little on my pants and keep going to loo and wiping small amount of blood could this be the :witch: on her way I have very very slight crampy feeling in my tummy ohhhhhhh no plz dnt be AF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->