OMG I love being a mum !!!.....My story....at last !!

kalou1972

Mummy to Miller & TTC #2
Reaction score
Sorry girls.....its taken me this long to stop staring at my little boy !!

If i leave his side i feel lost !!

So ...heres my birth story.....kinda feel like i cheated !!!

So I know Laura kept you updated.....

Waters broke at 2am on Saturday morning. Called the hospital and they said to come in at 7am....unless things got painful or contractions began. Around 3am they did......not really painful but every 6 minutes. I called again and they said sleep but come in at 6 if i thought i needed to. I was up at 530 after about 30 mins sleep.....trhings seemed to have calmed down so we just went in at 7.

Saw the MW and she checked my waters had definatley gone. They had so she said go home and hopefully labour would start in the next 48 hrs.

But....then just before leaving she asked if suffer with Herpes. I sad yes...regularly !! She then advisedd this can be extremely dangerous for baby and they would probably want to get started straght away !!

We were induced at 1pm saturday afternoon....and they said if i was thinking of an epi then do it now as induced labour can be alot more painful and intense than normal !!

By 3pm we were 1cm dialated.....

Whenever contractions git uncomfortable they topped up my epi..... we spent the next 9 hrs watching tv....texting friends and just enerally lazing around "!!

However Lo's heartrate kept dropping when we had a strong contraction. On 2 occasions we had to take a blood sample from Millers head to ensure oxygen levels were still ok.

At 945 they did this again and Doctor said she wasnt happy and wanted us to go to theatre. She called down to advise to get ready.

At 10pm she checked again and no time for surgery LO was on his way !!

We spent the next 30 minutes pushing for our lives.....they also needed to cut me and use the von touse.

Miller was born at 22.25 and put straight on me.

I know tis sounds crazy but the doctor then spent the next 45 minutes 'down there' sorting me out.

I still have no idea what she was doing !! Sometyhing to do with me ripping my womb i think !!??

I was so deliriously happy i wasnt really bothered what had happend !!

So all wass good !!!

I decided ti stay in hopsitla the night after also as I had sciatica as well as extremely sore kidneys etc and could barely move.

I'd do it all again in a heartbeat !!!!!!

...I love him so much xxxxxxxxxxx

oh wow that sounds eventful :hugs: well done and congratulations, i am so happy for you xx

congrats, glad you are enjoying being a Mum :) x

WOW....*tears*....lovely story, glad you are all well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"