Omg I *love* One born every minute!

Tinkermoo

NTNP
Reaction score
Anyone else watching it? (in the uk obv) probs the funniest episode so far! I totally want michelle to be my midwife, funny, down to earth and very lovely!:)

Anyone else obsessd as I am about it? Lol.

I am totally obsessed!! I love it! Makes me sooo broody. OH watched it tonight and he was like wow look at her belly moving I can't wait until it's us! Bless him lol he said are they all that painful?! :D xx

I have 3 children and i still get teary eyed when i watch it :)

Haha, my OH won't watch it! Once it's our turn he will be interested but apparently he doesn't care about other people, LOL!

Totally makes me broody and I cry almost every time! Is it also weird that it makes me think 'bring it on!' and want to experience it for myself then being put off and scared about the pain?! haha.

Same, I cry at every birth too! I'm like you though, it doesn't put me off I can't wait until it's our turn!

Oh good, I'm glad I'm not the only one! When I tell people they always look at me funny! lol.

I love giving birth,i'd do it every day if i could! The pain is part of the experience and not that bad :)

I am trying to watch it now on 4O but it is just crashing :(
Looks like i will have to watch it tomorrow on catch up....eeeshhh it's the highlight of my Tuesday as well!

Aww I liked that midwife and the couple who didn't know the sex of the baby until they had it so cute, my husband was like I want that to be us not knowing and then kept calling me mummy, I said to him I am not for awhile, and he was like he won't be long. He loves that show minus all the screaming and pain...

I LOVE obem and I cant wait for it to be tuesdays to watch it lol sooo sad. Michelle is lovely, she really made me chuckle dancing down the corridors then all of a sudden walking into a room and is all professional lol... thats so something I would do! Wont be the same when its not being shown anymore :(

Did it tickle anyone else that she was wearing a nike key chain round her neck, with the words "JUST DO IT" on it?? Obviously planned irony lol

last nights episode was soo good! I did cry, a couple times, not even just at the births! lol and I totally agree - Michelle was a star!

I too watch the birth and think "bring it on - I could do that... right??!" Hub is convinced the pushing isnt worth the hastle and if he was a woman, he'd have a c-section! this simple minds of our men eh?

OH had a fanny fit last night cos i made him watch the rest of the football on the laptop so i could watch it

The only thing apart from titanic that brings tears to my eyes. The midwives are awesome xD

love this show, i'll be sad when it ends. i cry at every birth and can't wait to do it again myself.

the midwife last night was excellent, so funny. can't remember his name but the blonde dad last night was so lovely.

The older dad or the younger dad?

I though the older dad was a riot! I was wetting my self at the conversation between him and the midwife

I watch it every week! My partner thinks i'm mad that i'm looking forward to all that pain! But i carnt wait! It makes me fill up everytime. The moment that a mum holds her baby for the first time it must be amazing. I carnt wait for my time :)

Michelle was my midwife she is AMAZING!

Oh wow! I think it may be a bit too far away to go to soton to give birth! Lol. Itll probs be good 'ol st marys in Pompey I expect!

Hi Tinkermoo - I just noticed your from Portsmouth like me :hi: They have moved the maternity unit to Queen Alexandra Hospital now so that's where we will go when it's our turn.

Amy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->