OMG!!! I NEED an Answer to this question...PLEASE READ AND DONT RUN ANSWERS NEEDED<3

Jaycrew

Reaction score
SO I have attached pic of my OPK's. I started testing on sun for OV. So this sun I got a pos,-- as you can see the results gradually increased in intensity from Pos to BLAZING pos.. last night I tested again and it was the same thing blazing pos- so much that the control line was light LOL. It looked like the last opk shown on the pic. Yest results all came up before a minute of being that dark. Anywho... I want to know this

Is anyone familiar with Answer Brand OPK tests? Do they give false pos? Im new to them. How accurate are they?

Yest and today I have been having AF like cramps. but because I got a Blazing pos still last night- Im thinking these are OV cramps or is my body preparing for the act of the mighty egg release?:wacko:

Here is my main question.... Does ovulation occur assumingly right after the LH surge is not detected or before. Basically when does the egg burst through?

I know textbook they say going by the first pos opk - count that as ov 24-36 hrs/ but if you look at the pic's Im just thinking Im having a longer surge this month like gearing up and mon and tues was my peek???
Does that make sense? I didnt bd last night because I got pissed of at DH about the fan being on : / I know right... LOL- but its the middle of fall! ; ) Do you ladies think I still could have a shot at this?

THANK YOU LUV'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hugs:

Attachments

• cyclenovmedsizeattach.jpg
    cyclenovmedsizeattach.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 15
Hi. I used clearblue and cheapies this month but I also had a very dark positive for 2 days

The first day I had cramps on the left side so tested and it was positive. The second day I had A LOT of pain and on the left side and it was still positive. The third day I had a temp spike.

I have a photo but I can't post from my phone.

But all my tests before that was totally negative, hardly a line was visible at all.

Last month I had positives 3 days in a row.

I've never had so many in a row like you.
I've read that the Lh surge can happen 3 days before ovulation and also you may been seeing residual after ovulation.

Yeah, My cramps actually started yesterday- and this am, not cramping during the day- I havent really temped this month- shame on me- I think that the sunday test was not my actual pos- Im just thinking based on reading that Im doing- this brand is a little sensitive. I think that my first pos was possibly on 11/04 and making as soon as today my ov date- or since yesterdays test came up pos within a few seconds literaaly and were darkest out of all of them even last nught at 8 pm... yest could have been my pos and making today or tomorrow ov date. So confusing- I just wish I had a definitive answer- I hope I still have a shot at this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->