Omg I never thought I'd get to say this

Barbie1787

Reaction score
Omg I never thought I'd get to say this after a year of trying with my now ex husband we found out he was infertile I was broken and never thought I'd get to have a chil of my own, we split up a couple of years ago through nothing to do with infertility it was his infidelity that did it lol and I met a new man who is great last year we made a decision to try for a baby and month after month went by with no success! I have pcos and despite my periods being regular over the last year I did not conceive I though god this is never going to happen!! I told my other half if we weren't pregnant by the end of next month we would go to the Drs and get us checked out. TBH and tmi this month we were at it like rabbits every opportunity we got and I did the whole laying down after Dtd for 30mins I tried to remain calm and. It stress and tbh I totally forgot about my 2ww as I have been busy suddenly I though hmm my period must be due soon so I checked the calendar and there was 3 days to go, the next day I felt a bit nauseaous but I didn't think much of it, then the heartburn started and nausea and I got a few cramps and I thought oh no Aunt Flo is on their way but I was due yesterday and she didn't come so I decided to take a test this morning on the off chance and low and behold I got my positive test it was faint so I'm going to repeat it next week but that second line was there I showed my sister in case I was seeing something

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->