• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

omg i suck

happygirl666

this is my first
Reaction score
ok im on a healthy eating thing i want my body back and i just pigged out :(
and now i feel crap i just ate a share size pack of aero bubbles :(
they was great but now i feel like crap because i have not lost any weight and this is not going to help lol
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

i need to knuckle down and do it

but i cant keep motervated ...

help please :dohh::cry::dohh:

Dieting aint about cutting out all bad, being strict & never treating yourself.
Treating yourself, will stop binging sessions like this. Dieting (to me anyways) changing bad habits for better ones while still having things i love & enjoy.

Just write today off & start fresh tomorrow. I found taking pics kept me driven forward, as i took new ones seen effort that was going in was paying off, it made me want to lose it even more.

I 100% agree with mummytoamber. It's one day, it wont kill your diet. Just keep going tomorrow and let yourself have a treat once and a while. Heck, I just finished my cheat day today (I give myself 1 a week) and had 3 HUGE slices of pizza for dinner and I have still lost 70+ lbs. Taking pictures has also been a great help for me.

I agree. Ive been on my wieghtloss plan for 5 weeks and Ive had "bad" days. I have 1 day (sometimes 2 :blush:) when I eat rubbish. To a certain extent. I will have a doughnut with the OH or on a friday/saturday night maybe have 4 peices of pizza together. You cant expect to live on lettuce and nothing else til you lose the weight. Banning certain food is only going to make you crave it more :hugs:

im getting better and things are kind of fitting i will get fit soon as next year i want to rase for canser as i just lost my nanny to it so im doing the midnight walk in london

so i need to get fit lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->