OMG I'm going bald help!!!!! Picture attached

Kelx44

Reaction score
Omg the last week I've noticed I was thinning bad in the front! I had my baby 3 1/2 months ago breast fed for 3 weeks now formula feeding. ( not sure if that makes a difference, but I'm going bald!!!!! Anyone have this or why I'm getting this!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 25
It's due to hormones... When you're pregnant, you don't lose as much hair, so it starts to fall out afterwards. I'm dreading when mine starts (LO is 3 months on Saturday). It will stop eventually.

Supplementing with biotin could help initiate the regrowth process

I lost a lot of hair from 3-6 months, then it quit. It felt thin for a while, but it's more "normal" now. It's from the hormones

yep im 4-5 month post natal and my baldness is even worse! Im just tying hair up every day now and given up trying to look nice til it grows back! :(

Looks normal to me! I'm on baby #3 and I kept the wispy 'baby hairs' for years since baby #1. I was told that's where the hair was falling out the most and the soft, fine hair in it's place is new baby hair.

I'm suffering with terrible hairless, I just wish I had my baby, just makes it 100 times worse that I don't even have her but still have to put up with the post pregnancy rubbish!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->