OMG I'm having a period!!!

MrsN

Reaction score
I cant believe it. I woke up this morning to find I had come on :happydance: Only 19 days after my ERPC. I'm so pleased, but also quite sad.

About 8 days after my ERPC I had all the ovulation signs, but thought it was way too soon after for me to actually be ovulating. Well I guess I was right, as 10 days after that I'm having a period.

I had very irregular periods before my MC, sometimes having 130 days between them, and it took us 12 months to fall, so I'm hoping that this is a good sign to come on so soon after and that my cycles will now be more regular.

Anyone else have any experience. xx

Hey congratulations hun!! Bet you've never been so glad to have a period!

So your theory was right afterall, you said you thought you'd OVd. That's really good news that you body is getting itself straight again.

I really hope you get some good news this time next month!!!

:dust:

Hi Mrs N

So sorry for your loss.

My cycle returned almost as if nothing had happened :-( following my m/c in November 2010. It has kind of surprised me that it has gone back to normal so quickly as my little one was lost at 12 weeks, but naturally and without need for D&C etc. I have also been seeing a herbalist and so I credit her with this speedy 'resumption of normal service' I hope for you that your cycles are more frequent/regular than they were before the m/c. A herbalist may be worth considering? I totally understand the sadness; for me, I seem almost to manage my sadness throughout the month and then when I get my period it sends me straight back to the m/c, seeing the bleeding and also reminding me (as if I needed it) that there is no little baby :-( I fear that each month is actually harder to deal with than the one before in some ways as the dream of being pregnant by my due date becomes just a little bit less likely and I get another month older.... I'm now on cd10 so waiting to ovulate for the 4th time since my loss.

Thinking of you x

Aww hun i am so pleased for you, i know like me the waiting was driving you insane, it is really sad when she first turns up but i did find it gave me hope too. Heres hoping you get a BFP soon and a sticky bean :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->