OMG im shocked

julie1987

Reaction score
My last af was 3 days late and was 2 days shorter and then next af was non exsistant which makes me 20 days late,all negative tests untill i done a sneaky test today as i couldnt stop myself.Only a drop hit the test a big dark BFP omg im shocked and soooooooooooo happy

Congrats!!! Just saw your thread about being ill and thought maybe you were pg!

Enjoy it x

awww congratulations! wishing u a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

:dust:

My last af was 3 days late and was 2 days shorter and then next af was non exsistant which makes me 20 days late,all negative tests untill i done a sneaky test today as i couldnt stop myself.Only a drop hit the test a big dark BFP omg im shocked and soooooooooooo happy

Yay! Congrats!! :)

But... I just have to gloat a little bit here- I knew it before you did. ;)

I tried to tell you, remember? https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/271394-feeling-down.html#post4349814

yeah congrats to you!!! I remember seeing a couple of your posts, definitely is encouraging for those of us who are late.
H&H 9 months!!

I kinda hand a hinklin i was pg coa the fact i was late and never ever am but docs kept sayin no but if i thought i was then act it till blood test.Hubby was moaning by the amount of test i done.But yesterday morning i went shopping with mate and hubby warned me he wouldnt b happy if i wasted anymore money on them but i just had to,i brought a cheapy and when got home and snuck it in toilet and done it..I came out and said to my hubby '' you know u said no more tests?'' hubby sighs and walks off i say ''well i couldnt help it and im pregnant'' He stopped and tyhe smile on his face was unforgettable...Im so happy :)

I kinda hand a hinklin i was pg coa the fact i was late and never ever am but docs kept sayin no but if i thought i was then act it till blood test.Hubby was moaning by the amount of test i done.But yesterday morning i went shopping with mate and hubby warned me he wouldnt b happy if i wasted anymore money on them but i just had to,i brought a cheapy and when got home and snuck it in toilet and done it..I came out and said to my hubby '' you know u said no more tests?'' hubby sighs and walks off i say ''well i couldnt help it and im pregnant'' He stopped and tyhe smile on his face was unforgettable...Im so happy :)

What a sweet story! :)
Will you be going to the doctor soon?
I think you should, if only to find out how far along you actually are.

Good luck! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->