OMG im so thick!

Layla

Reaction score
LOL im such an arse..

As you know my kitchen lights dont work, my ex didnt come round to fix them so i have called an elecy to come out tomorrow

Also, the hall way radiator doesnt work, we have bled it but it still doesnt get hot atall. My landlord knows about it but he is taking ages to sort it, same with the lights, so i thought while i was phoning round, id get a plumber out too.

Was quoted £50 for it :shock: but said ok coz it needs to be done. and £35 for the lights. They are both due to come out tomorrow.

Anyway, im not sure why but something told me to go and check teh raditor again...after having a look and a fiddle about, i figured out its not be turned on, it just needed the little knob thing turned around to allow the water in!!! :rofl:

So now it works fine, but now i have to phone the plumber and explain that.. :blush:

xx

:dohh:

LOL, this isnt good news about your landlord, you should be having to pay for stuff like this to be sorted! You want to be careful cause if you start sorting these things by yourself now, he may never bother sorting things in the future as he will be expecting you to do it yourself.

:rofl: :rofl: A woman after my own heart!!!

I thought my laptop was broken today as I had no sound, I was getting so pissed as I only got it last week.............I was all ready to phone to complain and get a replacement, when I found a speaker icon on the task bar.......I had managed to mute it somehow!?:dohh:

Layla tis something i would have done lol

xxx

:rofl: We all have moments like that. At least you cought it before the plummer got there...:rofl:

At least you found out before the plumber did, lol

:rofl: Layla u sound just like me.
Like suz said its a good job u found the problem an not the plumber now that would have been embarrasing :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->