OMG in just a few weeks I'm going to be a mom!

Willow87

Reaction score
This whole pregnancy has gone ridiculously quick! I'm due on the 29th of May sooooooo not long to go! I'm certain I will go over though. :coffee:

I'm also team yellow so soon I will know what flavor I have been carrying this whole time!

I can't believe soon I will no longer be pregnant. :cry:

Is anyone else going to miss being pregnant?! I sure am!

I will! I find I rest things on my bump a lot now lol. Although I won't miss the aches that come with pregnancy I definitely think ill miss the bump.
The title of this thread really got me excited lol, I still have 12 weeks left but its gone so quick so far.. I don't think reality had kicked in before now properly.. I'm going to be a mom ahhhhh!! So exciting xx

Haha I still remember telling my husband, "omg just 12 weeks left!" That feels like it was yesterday!

I mean, I'm looking forward to meeting my baby and losing all this weight and putting my wedding ring back on! But there is just something about being pregnant that just made me feel so... womanly LOL.

I remember how surprised I was by how light I felt after I had my son. I felt back to my old self more and more each day - all those aches just go away (I had been pretty poorly with pre-eclampsia though which probably didn't help).
I did feel incredibly cold and empty for a while, but because I had my boy to cuddle up to those negative feelings didn't last long ! I felt like my job as his physical 'house' was done at that point. I was now 'protector'.
I also wasn't prepared for the amount of night sweats I experienced (very common apparently when losing all the excess fluid/fat).

Hi Willow, I'm in exactly the same position as you, due on 29th May and we are team yellow :) have you had any signs of baby yet? It's weird to think that in around 2/3 weeks we will be mummies! I'm so excited but it's a little scary too. I'll miss my little one poking out of my side, I mon that its a little uncomfortable but I love it really xx

I still have 6 weeks left but I completely know how you feel!

It is exciting! Although I have 2 already I remember the feeling of having my first. It was so surreal. Our lives changed in a minute and from then on I could never imagine a life without her. Even when I dream I always have the kids or am worrying about who is watching them.

This time I keep wondering how having 3 girls will change our lives. More dresses to wash, more hair bows to buy, more princess parties to plan ;)

I can't believe that after over 3 years of waiting I'm a few weeks away from gaining the Mummy title :happydance:

JUST TOO EXCITED!

I've got several weeks to go but just wanted to say congrats...is your name Willow? If so, mine is too :)

I've got 5 weeks left and I know how you feel. It only dawned on me a few days ago that I've not got long left as a pregnant lady and that really upset me :(

I never expected to feel like this, thought I'd hate it. As excited as I am about our little boy being here I'm so used to feeling him and looking after him inside me, I'm going to miss the wriggles and the way that last thing at night, in the night, first thing in the morning and through the day I can feel him. I'm worried I'm going to feel lonely! Daft I know as he'll be here on person!

I'm not planning on more babies so it feels very special and just not long enough.

Massive congrats :) I miss being pregnant, can't believe its been 16 months! Where does the time go x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->