Omg!!! I've just finished bawling my eyes out

OMG you are the 1st one here to make me cry lol. After reading your posts you must be absolutely over the moon. Congrats xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Laura xxxxxxx

thanks babe, i really am and words can't describe how much so the fact that you can tell from reading this post only goes to show... :yipee:

Took another test this morning just to be sure I'm not dreaming plus :af: was due yesterday and again it's a :bfp: so i'm really chuffed.... thanks ladies for all of your support. :hug:

congrats!

i got my bfp today as well, we are the same amount of days along it looks like.

i know how you feel, i cant express how happy and shocked i am.im still in shock, its only been 6 and a half hours since ive found out hah

Wow!!! Congrats babe.... we could be June Baby buddies... do you know when you're estimated due date is?

Wow!!! Congrats babe.... we could be June Baby buddies... do you know when you're estimated due date is?

JUNE 7th according to online, ive checked on all the websites i could find.
its a perfect day too, the start of summer, and i dont know anyone that even has a bday in june.

JUNE 7th according to online, ive checked on all the websites i could find.
its a perfect day too, the start of summer, and i dont know anyone that even has a bday in june.

It is a perfect day.... i'm sooo ecstatic. Have you moved over to the Preggers forum yet? there's a June Babies thread you can sign on to... i've got tons of questions, and i can't wait to get them answered

no im going to right now :D

yeah i just found out last night (and again this morning hah) so i have tons of questions as well.

i feel so silly because i researched EVERYTHING before i became pregnant and swore i knew everything. now that im pregnant, my mind has gone blank and i dont know what to do now...:shrug:

Same here babe, i was thoroughly researched and armed with information and now it's happened, i know NOTHING.... We're both EDD of June 7 so we can be bump buddies :yipee:

YAY!!! :happydance: SO SO pleased for you, we will be bump buddies! YAY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->