OMG Just banged his head

vicwick

Expecting baba #2
Reaction score
Was just getting Alfie dressed after his bath and whn i picked him up i banged his head off the changing table :cry: he didn't cry but i feel horrible. Could i of done any damage?? Its a little red!!!!!

I'm sure he'll be fine. They are quite tough these babies.

I opened the door to the postie the other morning and clocked Poppy's head on it simultaneously! She screamed her head off, but she was fine five minutes later.

I'm sure he's fine :hug:

Can't tell you how many times I banged Hannah's head on my mom's kitchen cabinets when we visited at Christmas :blush:

I think EVERYONE has done something similar at one time or another!

I walked Jaspers head into a door frame when he was about 2 weeks old:blush:

I actually have a friend who had for as long as I'd known her since we were about 9 years old had had a small scar on the side of her nose. It wasn't really that noticable, but when you see someone almost every day for a decade, you kind of notice smal things after a while. Anyway, one day I asked her about it and she actually didn't know herself, so she asked her mother... turned out she'd been dropped off her change table when she was a few weeks old and her mum hadn't told her about it because she'd carried the guilt the whole time! The poor mummy!

So try not to feel too bad about bumping bubs, they're fine, it us mums that suffer from it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->