omg just got great news!

C

chelseav1213

So called op the NICU to see how my little man was doing and got great news! Hes taken 3 full bottles in a row, gained weight & they ordered a car seat test for him & they took his feeding tube out because he is now allowed to eat as much as he wants! He doesn't have to take the full 60 each time and he can have more if he wants more! All this means he should be on his way home VERY soon!! So excited been up since 4am (now almost 7) and cant go back to sleep!! Got up & cleaned the house minus vacuuming so I didn't wake up the neighbors (live in apartment) but I really need sleep because tonight were doing a "room in" where we get to spend all night in a private room at the NICU taking care of him like if he was home :D

Yay! Carseat study and tube removal is always a great sign... Means discharge is right around the corner :)

Well done! Its such a great feeling, I'm really pleased for you ��

I stayed home & cleaned .. canceled the "room in" we were supposed to have because they told me if he did well on his feeding he could come home tomorrow :) so now I'm panicking.. what if he doesn't do well on his feeds and ive gone and canceled the room in?! I haven't even seen him since Thursday and I'm only going to get to we him for a short time tonight because I still have things to do.. now I'm feeling like a bad mom and worried that I got ahead of myself :(

Congrats!!!! It's so wonderful to see this update!!! :D Enjoy your LO!!!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->