• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OMG my AF is here!!!

golcarlilly

Proud mum of 2
Reaction score
OMG just went to the loo and :witch: has arrived - ovulated last week (or so I think) and working on my pre m/c cycle I normally come on anywhere from 10 to 16 days after ov, I thought I would be due this Sunday onwards so am slightly early! Only tiny bit of blood so far (sorry tmi) but am worried as the doc warned this would be a very heavy one!! still on the plus side I am getting nearer and nearer to TTC :happydance:

:happydance::happydance:

Thats fab news! You are now officially another step in the right direction
:hug: I am soooo happy for you!!

it may be as you have had so much bledding that its not as heavy that is what happenend to me hun

Weyyyyy heeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

Abi xxx

LOL :hug: I am really happy - how bizarre is that!!:happydance:

Just a quick question, can I use tampons now or should I stick to the dreaded 'nappies' for this month?

I wasn't told that I couldn't use tampons... I did and I was fine.
Do what ever makes you feel most comfortable.

Im glad your happy about it. I felt really strange mixture of both happiness and sadness.

yeah that's fab news. put a great big smile on my face

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

P.S. The question about the tampons. I think it is only when you are miscarrying because an infection then can be a bad thing especially if you have retained products. But if your fine now with that and this is first AF then shouldn't be a problem. i used tampons whilst miscarrying for a couple of days before i found out i shouldn't and i've been fine.

I wasn't told that I couldn't use tampons... I did and I was fine.
Do what ever makes you feel most comfortable.

Im glad your happy about it. I felt really strange mixture of both happiness and sadness.

Yeah ikwym, I feel a bit sad, it brings back all the feelings of m/c seeing the blood!

Yeah ikwym, I feel a bit sad, it brings back all the feelings of m/c seeing the blood!

It hasn't happend for me yet, so i'm a fine one to talk. But try and see it as a positive that you body is back to it's usual self and ready to try again. That's how i'm going to try and see it. But saying that with all good intensions, i'll proabably ball it again when it is my turn.

My consultant said it was fine to use them this time time, only when miscarrying not to so I wouldnt worry about the nappies hun - yeeee haaaa!!

abi xx

WHOOOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Horray, hopefully mine will be along soon too!!! :happydance:

I hope so chick - fingers crossed!!

Ooh I have just got myself a ticker - hope it shows up now!

Hey Maccy,

How are you today?? When is :witch: due?? Hope it comes soon for you. Will you be TTC after it comes?

Isn't it funny how this has to be the first time in our lives that we can't wait for the :witch: to show. Apart from the first time. I think i was the last in my group of friends to have my first AF when i was 13 and i was sooo relieved.

:rofl: yeah I was saying the very same thing to my friend whos getting married on sat. We found out that we are both on the same CD!! So we are going to TTC together

Hey Maccy,

How are you today?? When is :witch: due?? Hope it comes soon for you. Will you be TTC after it comes?

Hiya...Not sure think it may be this weekend but do you think it'll go from the time I lost all that blood and clots or from when they removed the product????? I'm not sure. We not using any precautions now so when it happens it happens. Still nervous bout the whole thing though. x

Maccy,

I know what you mean. But we're all here for each other!! Im not sure when you would count yours from??? Maybe some of the other girls might know.

Yay congrats hun!

Best of luck to you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back