• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OMG my AF is here!!!

I'm okay thank you, feeling a bit sick and crampy though! Have posted the update on the ttc thing :)

How are you?

:hug:

yeaa lucky you another milestone reached. I was sure mine would arrive around now as it's 29 days since ERPC, but thing is it looks like I'm actually ov'ing today...... so I won't get :witch: for another 2 weeks.!!!!!

I am so tempted to fo for it now!!!! Give me strength :dohh: - my head is telling me to wait for first AF ...... It's so hard!!!! It'll just have to keep my legs crossed and play hard to get :rofl:

Nah Tillymum you go for it, he he he. Only tryng to make myself feel better cause I didn't wait. Don't know when my AF will show!

Yeah ikwym, I feel a bit sad, it brings back all the feelings of m/c seeing the blood!

This is exactly how I felt yesterday when I saw a bit of blood. I used to dread going to the toilet when I was pregnant because I was bleeding. Seeing it made me go a bit funny.:cry:

I am having a very strange AF so far!! no sign of any red blood it is all really dark almost black and really thick (sorry tmi) is this normal?

I am having a very strange AF so far!! no sign of any red blood it is all really dark almost black and really thick (sorry tmi) is this normal?

Mine is dark brown although I have hardly any. There was only a bit of blood when i wiped on Sat and now nothing.

Hi happy, it's really annoying isn't it? I just wanted to have a 'heavy flow' for a couple of days and then know it was all back to normal so can get on with the ttc!! I hope my AF is not going to be really long and annoying!!

Hi happy, it's really annoying isn't it? I just wanted to have a 'heavy flow' for a couple of days and then know it was all back to normal so can get on with the ttc!! I hope my AF is not going to be really long and annoying!!

Mine has been going on since Saturday now and still no blood:hissy:

my 2nd af was so weird also but im sure that its ok now as ive lost that bloated feeling that ive had since the mc. The 1st few days i was only lighly spotting then it was real heavy. Normally i spot for half a day then go full flow. Also i had a slight bleed around the time i would have expected implantation but i wasnt sure if it was implantation bleeding due to being a bit messed up

Good luck all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->