OMG - my cat is in heat

JASMAK

Mom of three
Reaction score
So, we got a stray kitten I think it was August maybe??? Anyways, we don't know exactly how old she is, except she was really little...we had to give her vet supplied- kitten formula. Well, were going to get her spayed in December, and hubby's and my schedule are SO busy right now...and it almost happened once, but something came up...I can't remember now, and we cancelled it. So, we decided after Christmas. We just spoke about it late last week, and guess what...she went into, well, definitely yesterday...worse today...but she is without a doubt in heat!! OMG...the meowing is TERRIBLE. Today she is doing this weird thing with her bum...like presenting it to us, and Makena's dolls, and the baby! Gross!!! So, I put her in the laundry room for awhile, because it is just so weird...and also, she is just being so lovey and the baby keeps pulling her tail, and the cat doesn't care...she just is, well, loving the 'physical attention'. My gosh..thank goodness I am not like that when I ovulate!!! So, she is getting spayed tomorrow morning, THANK GOD!!! Seriously...get your cats spayed BEFORE this happens!!! It is totally our fault, and I actually feel quite sorry for her, because she seems totally unlike herself and quite stressed...but I didn't realize how ewwwww it was going to be!

the vets i go to wont spay them untill the have been in heat once!
it was the most noisy few days my cats ever had!!! x

They are awful in heat! If she is still in heat tomorrow (she probably will be) make sure your vet knows. It will mean that there's a lot more blood flow to the area and they will possibly go in through her belly underneath rather than through her side. Not too big a deal. When I had one of my girls done I didn't know she was in heat (she was very quiet about it!) so they cut open her side first, found she was in heat, sewed her up and reopened her underneath. She had to recover from two cuts. Poor girl - I felt terrible : (

Cats in heat are hilarious! I immediately got mine done when this happened, i couldn't handle having her throw herself all over the floor like a crazyyyy bitch haha

Well, she is at the vet right now. She is also getting a tattoo in her ear, in case she ever escapes the house, and SOME vaccines, but I am not getting them all, since she is an indoor cat. Poor thing was SO scared. I am so glad she won't be playing the humping game anymore...and laying on the ground with her butt pressed up against whoever is close!!! YUCK! LOL

Haha this sounds funny I haven never seen a cat in heat before.
Cats bums are GROSS!

yes, and it's more gross than I have ever imagined. The look in her eyes is very disturbing...like she is getting off. Seriously. The whole thing is just nasty. LOL.

My cat was like this last week, she was trying to get my lo to hump her :dohh::nope:

hahahahaha
so funny... and i wish i got like that when ovulating..Bahahaha would take alot of the guessing out of it all...
My kittens were fixed when young and didn't go thro a heat..thank god...couldnt handle 2 of them doing that!!!!

and as a volunteer at an Animal Shelter that housed 130 cats.........I say Thank you for fixing your cat!!!
It costs a bit of $$$ but so worth it in the end....

yup, she is fixed now, tatooed, and immunized now...thank goodness. The vet said she was on the younger side to go into heat, but because she is a stray we don't know exactly how old she is.

Haha my mum has 2 female cats that she breeds and when they go into heat it's gross, i feel embarrased for the poor girls :haha: You can't even stroke them without them thinking your comming onto them!!

They rub themselves up against anything and everything, constantly meow, jump out of upstairs windows just to get outside and i'm sick of seeing there 'balloon tie' bum holes :rofl:

It's quite unnerving isn't it, and they will continue to go into heat until they either catch or are spayed. They rub themselves over everything and the yowling (I can't call it a meow as it's so removed from a normal meow) is beyond irritating!!!

Balloon tie bums....bahahahaha
I have black cats with pink bums....and tails in air always.....so gross!!!!!! They like to turn around in front of my face while Im sleeping..so have had a few close calls..... Ewwwwwww hahaha

this thread is hilarious!!!!!!

:rofl: Glad it's sorted...and I totally loled at balloon tie bumholes, so true!

:haha: and you open the back door and there's about 100 tom cats sat by your door. I bet our lady has had all of them!! lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->