• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

omg my oh is so dumb.... of topic but i had to tell some one

K

kimbobaloobob

my OH is watching two pints of larger and a packet of crisps, and donna and gaz were on about having children, donna said she dosent want then and gaz said well why else did god give you a fanny hole apart from to pee out of.... donna tells him we dont pee out of the hole he goes up and my OH sits bolt up right and goes well where the hell do you pee out of then, i tried to explain the we have two holes, and hes now sitting on the phone to his mum asking for an explanation as to how we have more than one hole down there and how come he has never found it, i also had to get a diagram up on google to prove it. Now hes on the phone to his brother to see if he knew about the extra hole.... Anyone elses OH this silly???

omg! its a man thing hahaha i think ive had a similar convo with my oh

id be slighlty worried if my oh was on the phone to his mum asking about pee holes at 11pm not really a normal thing to do

he rings his mum to confirm anything i tell him cause hes so gulibul i cant help myself sometimes :p

Hahaha that gave me a good laugh!!

:rofl:
I've yet to discuss a "pee hole" conversation with any male..

lmao same situation.
my OH was also watching this & text me do women have 3 holes i was peeing myself lafing

lmao same situation.
my OH was also watching this & text me do women have 3 holes i was peeing myself lafing
lol you made my OH feel a bit better saying that.
im sure they covered all the holes in sex ed though

lol that cracked me up ringing his mum up and everything imao

Mine said something along the same stupid lines the other week...I said I was going for a wee, once I got there, realised there was no toilet paper. So I shouted him to get me some and he did. Once I'd come out, he said "what did you need toilet paper for, you were only weeing?"

Turns out he didn't realise that girls wiped their fallulah's after having a wee. He genuinely assumed that we only wiped when we'd had a number 2, like men do. He thought we just "shook it dry" after we'd finished.

dumbass....

xxx

Mine said something along the same stupid lines the other week...I said I was going for a wee, once I got there, realised there was no toilet paper. So I shouted him to get me some and he did. Once I'd come out, he said "what did you need toilet paper for, you were only weeing?"

Turns out he didn't realise that girls wiped their fallulah's after having a wee. He genuinely assumed that we only wiped when we'd had a number 2, like men do. He thought we just "shook it dry" after we'd finished.

dumbass....

xxx

:rofl::rofl::haha::rofl::rofl::laugh2::laugh2:
LOL
that cracked me up, i read the OP to my mum and she :rofl:

hmmmm
i wonder if cav realises....never brought it up lol xxxxx

dumbass....

xxx

:rofl: :rofl:
That gave me a good laugh, Men can be so "slow" :haha:

I just asked my OH :haha: I just had to I said "how many holes do girls down there" he said 3. And I asked him what was what. He was correct. thankgod :haha:

I just asked my OH :haha: I just had to I said "how many holes do girls down there" he said 3. And I asked him what was what. He was correct. thankgod :haha:
I think I'm going to ask all my guy friends that question now..
EDIT: First one I asked.. Got it wrong and thought like it split out of the vagina or something and he realised himself that wasn't right and he's like... Then wheres the 3rd hole?!?! :rofl:

lol nope it aint just yours lol david figured it out for the first time yesterday afternoon during our first adventure lol not going to say anymore lol he asked later that day why there was three and i had to sit him down and tell him lol it was rather interesting needless to say his mom sisters and brother all got the lecture too he asked during dinner which then just made dinner become rather weird and uncomfortable because they all kept staring at us

lol, im suprised how many men didnt know... and as for the shaking it dry!!! how on earth are we suposed to manage that :s

OMG! My OH did exactly the same thing when we watched it last night! LMAO.
...Well not the whole phone his mom thing lol but he was like "What!? of course you wee out of it! ...dont you!?" He has such an amazing look of confusion on his face the rest of the night it was great lol.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"