OMG!!!! NTNP by accident :-D

Becwantsababy

Reaction score
I thought I might be best sharing this in here instead of WTT but last night we kind of NTNP for the first time!!!

Just a bit of background on us. We've been together for over 12 years and are nearly ready to ttc but just waiting for me to loose some weight (as I am morbidly obese).

I have been off the pill for over 2 years and have been exclusively using condoms. Well last night we were getting a bit amorous and one thing lead to another and we ended up not using a condom. He did pull out before he came though.

He did realise he wasn't wearing anything as he made a comment afterwards about liking sex roulette. I swear, my heart did a little flutter!!!!

I feel so excited as I have had my fertile period over this week (not sure when I ovulated) but I'm just hoping that one of his little swimmers got out and gets where it*needs to be. I know there is only a small chance but it has been known to happen.

I'm so going to be symptom spotting until 18th when I'm due on.

Sorry for the long post but just so excited and don't have anyone else to tell. Thanks for listening x x

That's fun! Cool! But as he pulled out before he came that's not going to get you pregnant. :(

Good luck! The pull out method is not a form of birth control so there is a chance! Happened to my cousin ... :)

It is possible to still get preggers after pulling out. A small chance, but it's there. Try not to drive yourself mad with waiting! (AF's due the 18th for me too, only a few more days waiting to test!)

Pull out method is as useful as a chocolate tea pot.... just doesn't work, fingers crossed xxx

I'm really trying not to keep my hopes up but can't help it as I want a baby so much.

So the symptoms I had last week were very strange, I had the itchiest nipples ever. For about 2/3days I could have literally ripped them off!! I do normally have sore boobs but that's usually a day or so before af so this is very unusual for me.

I also had period type cramps on sun, mon and tues, which again I don't normally have until the day before and during, never mid cycle.

I have bought some cheap tests as I only have 1 digi which I am saving for when I get a bfp on a line test. I would rather see 1 line than 'not pregnant'.

My mind is really going from one extreme to the other, one minute I am so happy as there could be the slightest chance then the next minute I am telling myself that af will turn up as usual.

I will keep you all updated and thanks for listening x x

I don't want to hijack but may I please remind the other ladies here that pull out is a valid method of birth control if used properly. Has same or lower risk than other methods (like spermicide or diaphragm etc). We've used pull out for four years.
I got pregnant when he didnt pull out on purpose.
Sorry. Just had to get that out there.

I don't want to hijack but may I please remind the other ladies here that pull out is a valid method of birth control if used properly. Has same or lower risk than other methods (like spermicide or diaphragm etc). We've used pull out for four years.
I got pregnant when he didnt pull out on purpose.
Sorry. Just had to get that out there.

That's good that it has worked for you, but I have always been taught it is not a valid method at all, and can not be relied on at all because of pre-cum, small amounts of sperm that is released before the "show" lol She didn't mention spermicide so I assume none was used.

No spermicide was used but I think the witch is here. Had a bit of red blood on Tuesday, brown stuff yesterday and today has been a bit pinkish. I don't think it's ib but until af is officially here, I suppose there is a small chance. I must admit I do feel a bit different this month but we will see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->