omg oh my

shanshan2

Reaction score
got a bfp on thursday but have had verey light syptoms but feeling worried as now my breasts have stopped hurting and l feal like im gonna to come feelling quite anxious has anyone had a simmilar experince that they could share with me please would be greatfull x

congrats :)

I cant help im sorry.. I havent had any morning sickness etc :( am sure everything is ok tho :)

:hugs:

congrats! I did not have any symptoms at the beginning of my pregnancy with DS. I even went to my doctor to complain that I have no symptoms. I was sorry just couple weeks later when I had really bad morning sickness. I hope it helps. GL

Congrats on ur BFP and actually since getting my BFP my symptoms have almost dissappeared. Im kinda scared cuz I wanna know that everything is ok, but it must take a while, though I did get a very strong bout of nausea last night all thats really left is my sore bb's which scares me, Im feeling like AF is gonna get me.

Congrats shanshan. I'm in same boat, no symptoms and feel like I'm gonna come on too but I'm told the tests don't lie (esp not 4, lol). xx

Congratulations!! Symptoms can come and go all over the place for the first few weeks, nothing to worry about. Have a wonderful 9 months xxx

Congratulation, you are lucky, I feel sick mid morning and then it goes away and comes back at dinner time (6pm). When I eat a meal I feel awful afterwards. Read on the forum little and often. So far so good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->