OMG OMG OMG Ella's HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

nineena

mummy to a gorgeous girl
Reaction score
As title says, she got discharged home today all very suddenly. We're so so so very excited but also incredibly apprehensive having her home for the first time since she was born....is 9wks old today :)

To make it even more amazing she only had some more surgery on WEdnesday as yet again her oesophagus narrowed on Sunday but they managed to stretch it to 7mms this time so hopefully will last a good few weeks before needing a new one :) ARGHHHH im so thrilled :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Ahh that's wonderful news, you must be so excited but so nervous! I remember that feeling sooo well...! Sophie slept the first night and we didn't!

xx

yeah i have a feeling ill be watching her all night lol :) xxx

That is brilliant! Enjoy those first sleepless but adrenaline fuelled nights!!! :hugs:

Sophie has always been an absolutely brilliant sleeper - goes right through to any time between 6 and 7.30 now but I still keep waking up loads through the night to check on her!! She is so quiet now when she's sleeping - when she first came home she made all sorts of lamb and horse noises but now she is silent and has me stressing!

That's brilliant news. Enjoy having your brave little girl home.

Awwww that's brilliant news! :hugs:

I didn't sleep when my dd was allowed home neither!

fairydreams :flower:

Fantastic news. So pleased for you. x

Thanks ladies. Well we survived our first night but now im neurotic coz she keeps coughing through her feeds and hasnt done that for a while. Im pretty certain its the change in teats....she's bottle fed my breastmilk coz of latching on problems. Does anyone know any good ones? We've tried TT loser to nature and Asda LO's medium flow and vari-flow xx

Congratulations on having your girl home! Invest in the Angelcare monitor. Enjoy!

brill news hun bet your so excited to finally have her home with you :O) glad she's doing ok xxx

Think we might have cracked it with the teat problem. We were doing ok with the Dr Brown bottles re wind and stuff but she seemed to fall asleep sometimes during her feed becoz she was having to suck harder coz of the milk thickner, went into Mothercare today and Dr Brown does special teats for thickened fluids and theyre working like a dream, she's polishing off loads more milk now and settling really quickly after. Think she's having a lil growth spurt though coz seems to be feeding every 2 1/2hrs during the day but amazingly going 6hrs at night :)

:dance: thats fantastic, hope you are all settling in well :hugs: xxx

so happy for you :hugs:
must be amazing to finally have her home, congrats & good luck with everything :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->