omg omg omg omg O...M...G

thanks mrs j means alot....been waiting so long for this day to arrive :)

all the best for you xxx:hugs:

hi congrats!!! ur soooo lucky. i have been trying for 4 months now and i am losing hope. i want a baby sooooo badly, it hurts. i am sooooooo happy for u, i cant even imagine what it would feel like,getting a BFP . how long did u try and did u see a doctor? its been 4 months an i am thinking should i see a fertility doctor or not? i dont want to.CONGRATS again

hi congrats!!! ur soooo lucky. i have been trying for 4 months now and i am losing hope. i want a baby sooooo badly, it hurts. i am sooooooo happy for u, i cant even imagine what it would feel like,getting a BFP . how long did u try and did u see a doctor? its been 4 months an i am thinking should i see a fertility doctor or not? i dont want to.CONGRATS again

Elixir thanks hun :)

dont give up hope..thats the last thing you need to do. i was trying for 11 months have been with my partner 9 years...have had no kids....so this will be our first..well i had a mc 3 years ago so to speak so this technically will be our 2nd..but i miscarried.

After 9 years you would of thought i would have had 3-4 by now..but for some reason my body just wasnt ready....but bear in mind i had no clue or my cycle my O date. i knew nothing of my body so if you dont already know then get to no your body inside out. when ur af starts af finishes when your ovulating your temp....thats the best thing you can ever do because then your got a better change of catching your egg :)

after 4 months thats still early..most couples dont get pregnant from up to a year of trying. if you've had 3 mc then your doctor will look it to things but if you've had nothing wrong and been trying the doctor want really do much but tell you to look after your self eat healthy and get to know your body more.

keep trying and find your 'O' date and keep an eye on ur af everymonth.

it will happen xxx

Huge Congratulations , I agree, never give up..

6 weeks and now im finally starting to get the sickness :(

i was thinking i was the lucky one to get away with it..but just today im sooo hungry but i just cant seem to eat anything with wanting to bring it up again:nope: im always wanting to :sleep: too but just cant seem to fall asleep its like someones taken all my energy and i cant move..hope this dont stay for to long :nope: xx

Just wanted to say congratulations, I had the exact same symptoms at around 6 weeks hun..sleepyness e.t.c It carries on throughout first tri, but take advantage of the extra naps give your body what it needs. xx

Just wanted to say congratulations, I had the exact same symptoms at around 6 weeks hun..sleepyness e.t.c It carries on throughout first tri, but take advantage of the extra naps give your body what it needs. xx

thanks rose i shall try and do that :)

just seems so difficult to get to sleep...but yet my body is so drained :happydance::happydance:

how are you getting on? x

thanks rose i shall try and do that :)

just seems so difficult to get to sleep...but yet my body is so drained :happydance::happydance:

how are you getting on? x

Yeah I know the feeling well, I still get those days occasionally. Im doing good hun :winkwink: Before you know it you will be in second tri, it really does go so quick xx

yeah its starting to feel that way hun as when i found out i was 4 weeks and now im already 7 :winkwink:

your 23 weeks woaw ..are you really showing yet? do you find your self looking in the mirror at your bump all the time lol

im so bloated i look like im 3-4 months already..belly is just sooo bloated its hard trying to hind it at work :happydance:

have you told your boss yet? if so what did he/she say? xx

yeah its starting to feel that way hun as when i found out i was 4 weeks and now im already 7 :winkwink:

your 23 weeks woaw ..are you really showing yet? do you find your self looking in the mirror at your bump all the time lol

im so bloated i look like im 3-4 months already..belly is just sooo bloated its hard trying to hind it at work :happydance:

Im 24 weeks tomorrow!! :happydance: Which means viability, cant believe it has come round this quick. Oh I am not working at the moment, I was at uni before but now I do nothing lol for now anyway..Yeah, you get a lot of bloat in first tri they probably havent noticed anything at work because everyone has over eaten over xmas period so if anyone asks you can use that excuse. About the bump, I look in the mirror all the time and just despair at the stretch marks I now have on my bump :cry: Its taking a while to get used too, but I know I will have a little girl at the end of it so Im not too bothered. Do you have an inkling of what your having? Im in an interracial relationship too, my fiance is white and Im black. Definately take pics of your bump each week, so you can see the gradual change..xxx

Im 24 weeks tomorrow!! :happydance: Which means viability, cant believe it has come round this quick. Oh I am not working at the moment, I was at uni before but now I do nothing lol for now anyway..Yeah, you get a lot of bloat in first tri they probably havent noticed anything at work because everyone has over eaten over xmas period so if anyone asks you can use that excuse. About the bump, I look in the mirror all the time and just despair at the stretch marks I now have on my bump :cry: Its taking a while to get used too, but I know I will have a little girl at the end of it so Im not too bothered. Do you have an inkling of what your having? Im in an interracial relationship too, my fiance is white and Im black. Definately take pics of your bump each week, so you can see the gradual change..xxx

yeah 24 weeks is a scary thought....i bet it feels like yesterday you was 6 weeks like me :)

i aint bovered bout stretch marks as iv already got some on me..so just another lot to add to the rest iv got at the moment..long as hubby touches me still and loves my body thats all i care bout :happydance:

bet you was over joyed to when you found out you was having a girl? wow even the thought of having a girl feels amazing :)

i dont have a clue what im having...but soon as i can i like to find out :)

will this be your first then hun? how long you guys been together?

being in a interracial relationship is normal to me..just some people find it strange that black are not with black and white are not with white..where as me i find pete just a man not a (black) man..all very strange to me :) being with him is great and now im having hes baby its even better whoop whoop :) xx

oh and taking pics now is just silly as i look like im 4 months already..when im 4 months and bloated goes ill probably look 3 weeks...ill confuse my self when i look back on pictures lol after iv had my first scan ill start taking pictures cos then it will be baby not my bloatedness :happydance::happydance:

its soo exciting xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->