omg omg omg omg O...M...G

babydeabreu

Blessed Family of two :)
Reaction score
I HAVE BEEN trying for like 4ever...i thought i missed my 'o' i was sure of it...

3 days after :sex: i noticed some slight cramping down there i just thought nothing of it...a week later i started getting some more slight cramping thinking strange but carried on as normal..then today af was ment to be here...but no sign what so ever other than swollen breast....

so right i brought a digital clearblue test....and omg omg i burst out crying it said PREGNANT 1-2.....:bfp::bfp::bfp:

OMG CAN IT BE WRONG? CAN IT BE INCORRECT? MY DREAM MY CHRIMBOO BAMINO REALLY HERE? I CANT KEEP LOOKING AT IT...

i phoned hubby up at work(he didnt even no i was testing) anywayz he asked me to send him a picture - he cant believe it he said is it photoshop lol

im so worried now that its a dream and that its wrong :dohh:

i cant believe it i cant stop crying lololol im sooo over excited and cant tell no one hahaha iv gone mental :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

View attachment 51956

congratulations on your BFP. im pleased you got your christmas wish.

Congratulations!!! I've never got a bfp but have heard great things about the digital clearblue test! You got your Christmas wish!!

thanks you girls...i just wanted to post on here as iv been posting for ages and ages trying so hard to help my dream come true...

i wanted to let you girls know that to never give up i thought it was never going to happen...

dreams really do come true xx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Aww! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations! And just so you know, the day right after my :bfp: with a CB Digi, my bloodwork came back positive as well. So this is it.....YOU'RE GONNA BE A MOMMY!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

congrats...this give me hope...if you dont mind me asking how long have you been trying?

I HAVE BEEN trying for like 4ever...i thought i missed my 'o' i was sure of it...

3 days after :sex: i noticed some slight cramping down there i just thought nothing of it...a week later i started getting some more slight cramping thinking strange but carried on as normal..then today af was ment to be here...but no sign what so ever other than swollen breast....

so right i brought a digital clearblue test....and omg omg i burst out crying it said PREGNANT 1-2.....:bfp::bfp::bfp:

OMG CAN IT BE WRONG? CAN IT BE INCORRECT? MY DREAM MY CHRIMBOO BAMINO REALLY HERE? I CANT KEEP LOOKING AT IT...

i phoned hubby up at work(he didnt even no i was testing) anywayz he asked me to send him a picture - he cant believe it he said is it photoshop lol

im so worried now that its a dream and that its wrong :dohh:

i cant believe it i cant stop crying lololol im sooo over excited and cant tell no one hahaha iv gone mental :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

View attachment 51956

I am so excited for you!!! We were just talking about this. God is awesome. Yes baby it is real, LOL!!! I am so super happy! My AF is due tomorrow and I hope that I can join your club! CONGRATS,CONGRATS!!!!!!!:hugs::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations :) Thats brilliant news !!!!
I know u have said on here not to give up and it will happen...but im nearly there =[
can i ask how long u have been trying for ? and im also sure i am going to miss OV noticed EWCM today and wont see OH till 2moro night =[

congrats again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"