Omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxjacxxx

My Eggo is Preggo!
Reaction score
They're here!!!:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Look!! 2 to come which I ordered yesterday but heres 8 of them!
https://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/SiggyStoreUK/nappies/IMG_5148.jpg

My bloody washer is on a cycle and im impatiently waiting for it to end so I can pre-wash!

Lovely Jac!

I succumbed and ordered white owls and citrus flowers in addition to my black ladybugs I got the other day :blush: But that is IT. No more. :haha:

oh I want that white farms one :D i was tempted but 6 nappies in 3 days might get me in trouble lol

just use em without prewashing!! they will wor just wont last as long as they should!!

Ive just stuck all the inners in the wash, dont see the point in washing the outers?

i REALLY want some.. and am contemplating selling WN's to get them...

did you get these from c&c on thursday night when they were uploaded?

I got a dispatch email for mine but no sign today...thought maybe they would come this morning but no :nope:

:cry:

They're Issy Bears!!!

and just noticed your rug looks like grass :haha:

Love them!!! I had this art thing made in that same construction print for Casen last Christmas I really like it

I LOVE the farmyard animals and planes ones...they were NEARLY purchased yesterday too... :cloud9: another couple i'll have to patiently wait for :dohh:

did you get these from c&c on thursday night when they were uploaded?

I got a dispatch email for mine but no sign today...thought maybe they would come this morning but no :nope:

:cry:

Yeah. I paid for the express delivery though:thumbup:

Ahh! I see, I just thought it was free postage as I spent over £45 but didnt realize there was a choice! I think I was hastily rushing through checkout so I definitely got the ones I wanted :rofl:

The normal ones will arrive monday laura :lol: they sent on fri :) Buuutttt your other one arrived i have it here :)

The normal ones will arrive monday laura :lol: they sent on fri :) Buuutttt your other one arrived i have it here :)

:shock: DID IT?! omg I cant wait to get it! Only have to wait til monday though I spose eh?

argh!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->