Omg omg omg!!!!!!

bluecathy1978

Mum to 6 kids & 2 angels
Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I cannot believe it!!

I have just got a :bfp: using a first response test. (Think I was due today but have had very very irregular period so not sure)

I have also been taking Agnus castus but I just want to know if taking it could have caused a negative bfp?

I am just being cautious as I cant quite believe it!!

Love Catherine xxx

Congrats,wishing you a healthy pregnancy bluecathy.I also have irregular periods,did u take agnus cactus for long?my periods are sometimes 3-4 months apart.best wishes

I was taking it only about 4 weeks

I was using kira agnus castus (£7.99 from boots) but taking 2 a day but holland and barret have offers on at the minute.

My periods were from 3-12 months apart and my gp didnt seem to care so I took it upon myself to research and came accross agnus castus.

I did take some by marilyn glenville called Agnus castus plus but they were nasty and gave me a period for 3 weeks which was extremely heavy so I didnt take Agnus castus for over a year.

Then i decided to try again with it. As the kira one is a fairly low dose I thought id try it and here we are 4 weeks later.

I just hope I haven't got a negative BFP because it has done something funnny to my hormones. I just guess im being cautious and very nervous.

I hope the info has helped you,

Cathy xx

Thank you ,will try and get some.wasnt sure about taking agnus cactus but will defo try now.congrats once again.so happy for you.

Congratulations!!!

xxx

congratulations... after only 4 weeks that is amazing and really positive news for all us on AC. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :)

Hi ,i was wondering cathy the pills you took, kira agnus castus,it says to take only i with main meals,but you took two?is it safe also could you tell us if you ttc for long and anything different you might have done please.i also have irregular cycles and have been ttc for last 8 yrs +.many thanks .

The AC wouldnt have given you a false bfp hun! I was on it for 3 weeks after having no period for 80 days and i got a bfp on day 93!! Im now 11 weeks pregnant! Must've worked for you too!

congratulations! xx

Thanks for all your kind words and congratulations.

I am not sure how far along I am in the pregnancy but I am feeling really, really sick today!!

I was only taking Agnus castus for the last 4 weeks and only stopped a few days ago, only because I ran out of pills!!

I bought some from Holland and Barret and because they were a higher dose than the Kira ones I thought I better had just make sure that I wasn't pregnant. I didn't expect that I would be and just came out of the bathroom after screaming and crying and said to my husband please tell me there are two lines!!!

Just done a normal test today as the other was a first responce and it was also possitive. I really just can't believe it.

I have waited for 5 years for this as my friend has just adopted after failded fertility treatments and my Auntie finally gave birth last month after several misscarriages. As I already have 2 children I didn't want to have another before they did through a sense of guilt.

Thanks once again,

Catherine x x x

cathy,you deserve it after waiting soooooooooo long,wishing you all the best.:thumbup:

Congratulations honey, that is brilliant news :hugs:

Someone on here posted a couple of days about testing who knows a bit about it, and she said it is possible to get a false negative, but it isn't possible to get a false postive. Thought that was quite interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->