OMG! Pain!

MrsPtobe

Reaction score
Hi girls!

I got up to go for a pee last night (TMI sorry!) and when I stood up afterwards I got an almighty pain low down in my pelvis/vagina area. It was almost as if baby's head was pressing right onto my pelvis. It was really painful to walk back to bed but once I was in and laid down the pain subsided.

Has anybody else experienced this? I'm 37 weeks tomorrow and am just assuming that this is a symptom in late pregnancy? My 36 week midwife appointment isn't til next Tuesday (when I'll be a day under 38 weeks - but that's another rant!) but just wanted to ask here before I ring the midwife and ask her.

Thanks in advance,

C xxx

I get this every time I pee now. I personally think its round ligament pain. The trick I have found that helps is to pee as soon as you feel the urge, dont hold it.

The only other thing is maybe a UTI so take oyour sample for your midwife to check. I have the pain but never had an UTI to go with it.

i agree. i pull a ligament this morning just trying to get out of bed and now it's super sore...just saw the doc today and she said it's common ... and that the pain will most likely remain until birth ... ugh

Thanks for the replies ladies, dear me the things we put ourselves through!

I'm definitely ready to meet this little man now - sooo uncomfortable!

C xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"