OMG so bloody sore! (TMI !)

cybermum

MUM TO 2 BOYS.
Reaction score
Ihave had the wrost cramps for an hour now,all over my bump and back.
Really sore.
Dont think I will be getting any sleep tonight at this rate.

Now about the tMI bit: is it normal to be going to the loo for numbers 2's a lot?
Because I am going 4 times a day average in the past two weeks :blush:

Only now they getting bit runny!

OMG sorry for TMI !!!:blush:

I think I am keeping Andrex in business !

are the cramps maybe bh? or if there coming at regular intervals keep a wee eye incase its the beginnin of somethin

as for the loo i had tht as well at week37, enjoy it coz mines soon went opposite haha

xx

Yep,I think they are BH because they aren't regular enough to be the real thing but they do seem to be increasing more as days go by.

I am hoping maybe that means I won't go overdue like last time and end uphaving to be induced.

I think I have spent more time on the loo this pregnancy than the last two put together! LOL

I seem to recall hearing this is the "clear out" we're all meant to get before labour... so it can only be a good sign!!!

You're lucky though; I'm on iron tablets, and I'd LOVE to poo but can't!

I seem to recall hearing this is the "clear out" we're all meant to get before labour... so it can only be a good sign!!!

You're lucky though; I'm on iron tablets, and I'd LOVE to poo but can't!

Ooh I hope so !
I was on iron tablets with my first son,not nice at all !

Aww hun, sounds like BH as the aren't regular but heres hoping you haven't got too long to wait now, take care :hugs: XX

I have had the Runs for two days now, did you all have the runs at my stage? (27 weeks)
xx

babyblues2,
I didn't have runs at 27 weeks,just very recently.
But I have read on few threads here about ladies beginning third tri etc have loose bowels.

My MW said some can get very constipated and some find it other way.
As long as you haven't ate anything that made you feel off?
Do you feel ok apart from that?

Aww hun, sounds like BH as the aren't regular but heres hoping you haven't got too long to wait now, take care :hugs: XX

I hope so!
Funny,I feel so light last week or so due to baby moving down.
And full of energy for first time in God knows how long!:happydance:
After 8 months of being knackered,LOL

:hugs:

babyblues2,
But I have read on few threads here about ladies beginning third tri etc have loose bowels.

Erm well not really. Recently, If you look at my previous threads in 2nd tril, I have had pains etc...They seem to be dying off other than sore ribs and backache. I was in hospital the other week, I was very pale, checked for early labour but doctor said I was not having contractions.

Baby seems fine and kicking alot.

I was constipated for ages but now they are loosening loads.
Maybe you're having the 'clearout' hun...

Hope something happens for you soon xox

babyblues2,

Erm well not really. Recently, If you look at my previous threads in 2nd tril, I have had pains etc...They seem to be dying off other than sore ribs and backache. I was in hospital the other week, I was very pale, checked for early labour but doctor said I was not having contractions.

Baby seems fine and kicking alot.

Oh sorry you having rough time hun :hugs:
Good to hear the pains are going away.
If it doesn't seem to be clearing up I would ring MW and ask why.
Could be that you are having a rougher pregnancy in terms of effects on your body.
Sorry I am not more help,but do ring MW if you are at all worried,better to be checked if you are worried :hugs:

Hope you are feeling better soon x

I was constipated for ages but now they are loosening loads.
Maybe you're having the 'clearout' hun...

Hope something happens for you soon xox

Oh me too!
I feel like I have been pregnant for years :rofl:
I think it is the 'clearout' because this is no way normal for me :rofl:
And feeling sick on top of it.
Also been cleaning everything in sight for 2 weeks and nothing left to clean :rofl:

Sounds like you are getting very close too !:hugs:

I was getting constant period cramps and tightenings for about a week a couple of weeks back and I also had to go to the loo about 4 times a day..! Usually I'm a once every other day kinda girl so that was a lot for me lol

Mine were very loose too but nothing come of it. Maybe it's just another one of those things we go through which nobody tells us about lol

Yes,its so confusing isn't it ?!
You get all worked up at every twinge and wonder if somethings happening,then nothing.

I have to stop myself googling everything in sight,LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"