• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

omg so so scared

catmummyof4

Reaction score
Hmm be interesting to know your take everyone im 31+2 and up until now my baby has been a crazy little girl she will wake me up dead on 5am sleep when i do but as soon as i stir its party in there all day. Yesterday sun 13th i was woken by my son at 8 did carboot which i sat and stood but always paying attention it got to 4pm and i hadnt felt more then 3/4 movements so i went it. Trace was fine but only had few movements so they kept me in i had one at 3am 2 tiny moves i only felt cos the bands wer tight and 9.30 am no kicks. So went for a scan at 12.30 (shes measuring below the 10th centile) we saw she was continuing along her centile and saw her move but only felt her once. The synogropher even tried and only got a flick of the toe, long story short when the consultant finally came woke me up he sent me home saying any less then 4 movements in a day to come bk doppler and ctgs bi weekly and growth scan fortnightly and if carries on think about getting her out at 34 weeks... now im happy to be home but y can i so suddenly not feel her and what if something hapens how would i know????

I bet you are!! I have no way to comfort you, my only advice is trust your gut and make a big fuss xxxx

Hmmm, I don't have much advice other than to go in if you don't feel right. Trust your gut even if you feel silly. :hugs: I would be scared too if I was in your position.

Your consultants advice seems very wrong to me. Please go back if her movement doesn't pick up. Ask for a second opinion if needs be.

Absolutely trust your gut and don't feel silly for it. I've had a totally healthy pregnancy but gone to the ER 4 times for monitoring because I got scared. The nurses always told me it's better to be safe than sorry! And they always say DO NOT feel silly or embarrassed or paranoid, this is your baby! *HUGS*

I agree with ladies. Go with your gut feeling and they have to monitor once you are there! Better safe than sorry. Especially if you feel its unlike your baby to be so quiet! X

my little guy has been quite for a few weeks only the ctg shows his heart rate a little all over the place. hes been pretty active today though. hopefully she'll start moving around again soon. reduced movements is scary. hoping everything turns out ok.

I agree with the other girls go up if you don't feel right, I was up and down all the time with dd1 because of lack of movement don't risk anything hun xx

I'm so sorry this is happening to you. I agree with the others go back if you're not sure and you're not feeling the movements. I really hope everything works out ok. X

Agree with everyone else. If you're unsure go back in. And keep going back. I hope all is well x

I agree with everyone else go back if you feel it isn't right and trust your mummy instinct :hugs:

Hey Catmummy just checking into to see how you and baby are doing :)

Hey everyone was such a busy day yesterday but all i was really focused on was mybelly i felt 5 movements all day and im very worried im up hospital for ctg monitoring and then my consultant after im so glad u didnt say i was being silly lol xxx

keep making a fuss if need be the most important thing is you and ur baby x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->