omg soo dehydrated!!

I want a girl too so I can dress her up in those super adorable baby girl clothes!! Frilly dresses YES! But hubby wants a boy first, because he thinks older sisters are really bossy.. and I think he is right about that lol because I was the older sister with a little brother and I was super bossy, and his sister was older than him and was even worse haha. So I don't blame him. Might be kinda cool to have a boy as the oldest but I hope I do get at least one girl in the mix at some point!

Admittedly shopping for boys clothing isn't nearly as fun, because the majority of clothing is targeted towards girls and the stuff they make is so adorable, but to me that is a small price to pay. I was very close to my nephew when he was growing up and his personality was so ridiculously cute that I decided I wanted a boy of my own. Not sure if I will be having another child, but if I do one boy and one girl would be neat of course.

I loved shopping for boys clothes! Next has some super cute stuff, I've just got my son an adorable sun suit for our holiday. Little boys are great, mine is daddy's best buddy on the weekends and my love bug in the week. I'd like a girl next to have one of each but dh is convinced it's going to be another boy. :)

Ahhhhhhhh babyyyy! Its just hit me tht im having a baby x

Lol, and if you are anything like me it will hit you about a million times more throughout the pregnancy. It is still surreal to me that I am having a baby. I am a ftm so it won't be real until he is finally in my arms.

Ahhhhhhhh babyyyy! Its just hit me tht im having a baby x

Lol, and if you are anything like me it will hit you about a million times more throughout the pregnancy. It is still surreal to me that I am having a baby. I am a ftm so it won't be real until he is finally in my arms.

yep this is my 4th and th feeling never changes lmao it just hit me bam baby moses basket and clothes and cot etc was a moment of panic and excitement lol x

Getting ready for my Doctor's appointment... and panicking just a little inside because it hit that I'm going in for my BABY. I'm so paranoid about this!!

Getting ready for my Doctor's appointment... and panicking just a little inside because it hit that I'm going in for my BABY. I'm so paranoid about this!!

breeeeathe ul b fine hunny let us no how it goes x :hugs:

breeeeathe ul b fine hunny let us no how it goes x :hugs:

This visit went like this

Step One: Why are you here? Oh you think your pregnant. Please pee in a cup.
Step Two: Yes you are pregnant. Congrats! Let's get you referred to on OBGYN. Do you have any questions?
Step Three: "I know you've had several miscarriages, but I want you to stay calm. I had several myself, but I've also had 3 healthy children. Don't stress yourself out."
Step Four: I've called in a prescription for your Prenatal Vitamins, please pick them up at "Blah blah" Pharmacy before you go home. If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate in calling me. Your OBGYN should be calling to make your first appointment with them in the next couple days.

My Prenatal vitamins are: Right Step Prenatal Vitamins and they cost nothing out of pocket.

Now to wait for my OBGYN to call to make an appointment.

Okay, so literally 30 seconds after my last post the OBGYN called. My first appointment is April 3rd... Man I was just getting used to breezing through all of this and now I have to wait lol.

Lol well mine is the 10th april so urs is sooner then mine x

Lol well mine is the 10th april so urs is sooner then mine x

Hehe. I had the option for a sooner one but my husband wants to attend and it would be at a time he was at work and I wasn't agreeing to it without asking him.

I keep seeing cute baby stuff though, and I still have money on my gift card stash so now instead of buying OPK's and HPT's with it I'm resisting getting cute things.... -.- I know I should wait until after I get past 12 weeks before getting excited in case this one doesn't stick, but I just have a feeling that this is my Rainbow baby. I feel in my gut that it's here to stay.

I tamed my urge to buy things by making an Amazon baby registry so I can put all the stuff I want on there and not have to actually buy it yet lol.

Early on I felt like pregnancy was nothing but a game of hurry up and wait. I was continuously waiting for the next step, appointment, ultrasound, trimester etc... then I hit the second trimester and it flew by, and the third is also flying by so far. It is insanity. I bought a few gender neutral things fairly early on because it helped me feel more excited and less anxious and made it seem more real.

I say if you feel that this is your rainbow baby run with that feeling. No sense in trying to hold back positive feelings!

Im with insomiash if u want todo it iv got few bits woops lol i also have a fund i give 5.00 to my mum (i am literally the worst persob at saving) and if i lose weight at my slimming mum will put the same in :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->