omg soo dehydrated!!

catmummyof4

Reaction score
This is my 4th baby and iv never felt this before but im dehydrated allll the time and i drink so much plain water.. anyone else had this? X

Me! Especially in weeks 3-6 that was actually my first symptom. Like my mouth and throat were constantly soooo dry and I was always so thirsty!

Thank god im not alone salty foods hurt nd im constantly dehydrated lmao xx

Yes, I have been very thirsty all along...and it only gets worse as time goes by...now I wake up many, many times nightly to pee and have another drink lol.

I'm like this at the minute although i had put it down to having a really bad cold but maybe not.

Me too, my throat has felt dry all the time since before I got my bfp. I just sip on water through the day. I do know it's good to eat a little more salt with an increase in water intake. Just another one of the joys lol!

Is it really?? I cant eat salty foods atm which sucks lol usually i love it x

I hadn't honestly connected my dry mouth with my little bean Catmummyof3! But I've had a serious case of being thirsty for the past week. Hehe

I hadn't honestly connected my dry mouth with my little bean Catmummyof3! But I've had a serious case of being thirsty for the past week. Hehe

heey sweety yh omg im going mad i wake up every 20mins or so i went through soo many cups last night sigh its nearly 6am here and im up with my tyler hes 1 and i find that it isnt half as bad when im up and awake x
:shrug:

heey sweety yh omg im going mad i wake up every 20mins or so i went through soo many cups last night sigh its nearly 6am here and im up with my tyler hes 1 and i find that it isnt half as bad when im up and awake x

It's 2am here - and yes I know I'm naughty but I can't get my brain to shut up. When I do sleep I wake up suddenly to find my mouth has turned into a desert. -.- This little bean is def. showing me it's here and proud lol. My DH has already nicknamed it- Poof as in "Poof I'm here!" He just went to bed not to long ago and told me not to stay up all night because it wasn't good for Poof lol

It's 2am here - and yes I know I'm naughty but I can't get my brain to shut up. When I do sleep I wake up suddenly to find my mouth has turned into a desert. -.- This little bean is def. showing me it's here and proud lol. My DH has already nicknamed it- Poof as in "Poof I'm here!" He just went to bed not to long ago and told me not to stay up all night because it wasn't good for Poof lol

:haha: excellent nickname ours is jellybean lol will u be finding out the sex? and i no that feeling most te reason i cant sleep is cos my head is sooo full, ud think as i already have 3 the excitement wouldnt b as much1 if anything it worse haha :happydance:
im torn between yey symptoms i no its all ok and sod off and let me sleep lol!! :coffee: xx

I will fully admit that I am so paranoid about Poof deciding they don't want to stick it isn't funny. We're planning on finding out the little thirsty bean's sex just as soon as we can... but that's a long wait lol. I'm calling my Doc in the morning to schedule my first prenatal appointment, which my DH had already told me he's attending LOL. I love that man.

aww bless him yh my oh comes with me to all apptments its a lovely feelingf xx

congrats hunny i hope that doesnt mean im having one lol i sooo want a girl xx

congrats hunny i hope that doesnt mean im having one lol i sooo want a girl xx

Lol, I think thirst is a pretty universal pregnancy symptom, so I wouldn't read too much into it. Hopefully you get the girl you are hoping for :)

I'm secretly hoping for a girl too lol

The pink pregnancy tracker is a bit of a tell, so I think the secret is out :haha:

I have always wanted a son. As soon as I found out I was pregnant I didn't even contemplate that he was a girl. Then people kept insisting I was having a girl and they had me confused to the point where I was almost convinced. I would have been happy either way, but he is most definitely a little boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->